Gerrard has Brendan rattled...

Virtuoso

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s true of course, and Hearts won’t be helping either. The slightest hint of some serious competition and the guy goes to shit.

Yep.

Reminds me a lot of Kevin Keegan.

Great when things going his way but crumbles when under pressure.

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Conspiracy theory? :confused:

Tbf the article is kinda clickbaity bullish*t. I suspect we aren't yet as good as we think we are, celtic aren't quite as bad as we hope they are, and that whatever is happening with Rodgers is typical Rodgers; a good first season followed by a variety of managerial problems. I rather doubt Steven Gerrard has gotten into Rodgers' head. More likely Rodgers is reverting to type.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Cannae beat a good conspiracy theory - SG will have him rattled when we start beating them - until then it’s promising, ( and fun and enjoyable) but we ain’t there yet where they are really rattled. (But now they know we are there) 

Conspiracy theory? This is one of your more taigish posts. 

1 hour ago, teuchterblue said:

Tbf the article is kinda clickbaity bullish*t. Perhaps we aren't yet quite as good as we think we are, celtic aren't quite as bad as we hope they are, and that whatever is happening with Rodgers is typical Rodgers; a good first season followed by a variety of managerial problems. I rather doubt Steven Gerrard has gotten into Rodgers' head. More likely Rodgers is reverting to type.

Excellent post fellah !

42 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Still not seeing the conspiracy...

That aside, plenty of us have been saying for years that they would crumble at the first sign of some serious competition. Add in the fact that Rodgers is an egomaniac and a narcissist, and all the atttention is suddenly elsewhere, then I’ve no doubt it’s got to him.

Well it is a conspiracy by the writer and editor to get us clicking on the pretty pish 'article'. An article that tells me nothing.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Brenda faces first challenge since coming to Scotland...

Failing miserably.

Correct, this is the first time in 6 years we have something resembling a football team on the park and stability off it, he has been fawned over for winning a one horse race.

His reputation will take a dunt as well if he crumbles at the first sign of pressure with EPL clubs who might have been interested looking elsewhere.