Where are all the taigs today?

bordersbear

4 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

For 5 plus years them cunts have been mouthing off about ebt's , liquidation , not the same club etc. Today at my work the cunts won't even look at me. Probably get the sack for winding them up. Fuck them, they're finished.

Similar in my work mate.

They couldn't wait to chat after the old firm. Now not a word.

Went to work this morning hoping to see normal delivery men. Surprise surprise not one came near the yard. After last Rangers v ceptic game they all turned up with the green and grey tops on so will be waiting all week for them. Mb have a few songs for them.

All quiet from the few in my work place, but I couldn't resist giving them the full  rep at smokers corner. I started with the serious face that I had pished myself yesterday (no offence meant to the incontinent). They stupidly gave it the sympathy vote with the concerned voices. I then let it rip that pished myself after hearing the taig result. The look on their faces was priceless as I split my sides. I then went on to tranny shagging, to paedo's, to 60 mil wage bill for shite, to going bust, to getting a place in the relegation play off to we are the people and sang TBB all day. Just had to take the opportunity for the GIRUY to those prize pricks. Fair fucking enjoyed myself.

From the look on their face I'm sure they wanted to stab me, which is cool, as my rant must have hit the mark. One saddo remarked "we'll still win the league" as he skulked away. I replied "aye, in the Championship"!

Work can be so playful with the opportinity to poke fun at a malcontent.

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

All quiet from the few in my work place, but I couldn't resist giving them the full  rep at smokers corner. I started with the serious face that I had pished myself yesterday (no offence meant to the incontinent). They stupidly gave it the sympathy vote with the concerned voices. I then let it rip that pished myself after hearing the taig result. The look on their faces was priceless as I slit my sides. I then went on to tranny shagging, to paedo's, to 60 mil wage bill for shite, to going bust, to getting a place in the relegation play off to we are the people and sang TBB all day. Just had to take the opportunity for the GIRUY to those prize pricks. Fair fucking enjoyed myself.

From the look on their face I'm sure they wanted to stab me, which is cool, as my rant must have hit the mark. One saddo remarked "we'll still win the league" as he skulked away. I replied "aye, in the Championship"!

Work can be so playful with the opportinity to poke fun at a malcontent.

My bins haven't been emptied yet. Get the finger oot!

5 hours ago, bordersbear said:

For 5 plus years them cunts have been mouthing off about ebt's , liquidation , not the same club etc. Today at my work the cunts won't even look at me. Probably get the sack for winding them up. Fuck them, they're finished.

If this is what they are like after 2 bad weekends then with any luck the cunts will be throwing themselves Into the Clyde by Christmas