Wallace, Rossiter and Grezda

Prso's headband

42 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

3 of them will play a big part if they can get to full fitness. Wallace and Rossister would be like new signings. 

Highly doubt Wallace is going to play a big part. At best he'd be second choice left back, though I still think he'll find himself third choice. 

Just now, cushynumber said:

What do you do when the loan from Roma doesnt score but the 17-year-old thats signed with the club bags a hatrick? 

Mebude is a special talent, I think. One of the players that has a real chance of making the grade. Given our lack of strikers, I expect we'll see him make a few sub appearances later this season. 

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Dapo Mebude always seems to feature prominently in @Elfideldo match reports.

Seems a top prospect, hope to see him knocking on the first team door at some time in the near future. 

I think he and Zak Rudden are both fortunate in us not having a string of good strikers in the first team, with neither Morelos or Lafferty likely to be around in a few years for different reasons. Not saying both will make it, but they'll get chances at some point and hopefully they make the most of them. 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

What do you mean 'what do you do' ya numpty

do you just type the first thing that comes into your head? is there no internal QA process that looks at anything and does some analysis prior to your opposable thumbs just drumming away unconsciously? 

Just now, cushynumber said:

do you just type the first thing that comes into your head? is there no internal QA process that looks at anything and does some analysis prior to your opposable thumbs just drumming away unconsciously? 

You're a halfwit

29 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Highly doubt Wallace is going to play a big part. At best he'd be second choice left back, though I still think he'll find himself third choice. 

Personally if Wallace could get back to best I’d prefer him to Flanagan - I feel we play too narrow when Flanagan/Kent play on the left.