Wallace, Rossiter and Grezda

Prso's headband

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Slightly off topic but I may have missed it yesterday......what was up with barisic yesterday, did he have a knock or was he just rested?

Possible strain from Villarreal game. At the time looked like he hurt himself with the run for the equaliser. If he did that was some effort to keep going and get the ball across for Lafferty.

Fantastic if these 3 stay fit. What a squad we would have..

Macgregor, Fod, McCrorie

Tav, Flanagan, Worrel, Goldson, Katic, Macauley, Barisic, Wallace.

Candeias,Grezda, Kent, Coulibaly, Haliday, McCrorie,Jack,Rossiter, Dorrans, Ejaria, Middleton, Arfield.

Morelos, Lafferty, Sadiq.

Very, very strong.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Macgregor, Fod, McCrorie

Candeias,Grezda, Kent, Coulibaly, Haliday, McCrorie,Jack,Rossiter, Dorrans, Ejaria, Middleton, Arfield.

Very, very strong.

I still can't believe we have went from last seasons squad to that in one summer

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Possible strain from Villarreal game. At the time looked like he hurt himself with the run for the equaliser. If he did that was some effort to keep going and get the ball across for Lafferty.

I remember him going down just after the goal but I thought it was cramp, hopefully just a twinge and nothing to serious

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Macgregor, Fod, McCrorie

Very, very strong.

Absolutely - if we can make a couple of loanees permanent and replace Sadiq with a stronger alternative (on loan or otherwise) in January we’ve got a really strong foundation to build on next summer.

11 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Absolutely - if we can make a couple of loanees permanent and replace Sadiq with a stronger alternative (on loan or otherwise) in January we’ve got a really strong foundation to build on next summer.

I think next seasons signings will start in January..

Pre contracts etc

I just can't see Sadiq making it here, and think he should go back in January. If we don't get a replacement then, maybe try some of the youngsters that seem to co tinually score in the reserve/development games. The main priority must be signing coulibaly, hopefully we have already agreed a fee before we took him.

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Macgregor, Fod, McCrorie

Very, very strong.

Strikers look a bit light, but I expect we'll bring another in during the January window - with Sadiq possibly leaving - and Dallas and Mebude will make a few appearances off the bench later in the season. (I think both of those two and Rudden look like they could make the grade, but realistically if one of the three does then it'll be a success for the academy.) 

7 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Macgregor, Fod, McCrorie

Very, very strong.

You need to move McCrorie into defence / midfield mate ?

10 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I know it's just clips but whilst going forward we looked strong, at the back it looked a bit shambolic at their goals. 

Also noticed Rossiter getting brushed off and left for dead, I'd imagine he's quite a bit away from 1st team contention.

Run out would have helped quite a few, but equally the likes of Mebude must be catching SGs eye.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Also noticed Rossiter getting brushed off and left for dead, I'd imagine he's quite a bit away from 1st team contention.

That caught my attention as well, disappointing as I've always thought he had a lot of potential.

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I know it's just clips but whilst going forward we looked strong, at the back it looked a bit shambolic at their goals. 

Run out would have helped quite a few, but equally the likes of Mebude must be catching SGs eye.

The youngsters have tae realise that the future is there tae claim.

Train hard ,practice after training and show it on the pitch