What chance we got???

hammer93

success for TLB is finishing above us. he proved that last year when his team threw away the chance to do so and he nearly quit and slagged his entire team because of it..

Its the same as Mcinnes telling Pedro it was his job to beat Celtic.  It was actually McInnes as well, but he seemed oblivious to that

22 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm watching the sports news and TLB has comforting words for his former employers as he claims "they will still win the league "

I’m of the belief that he is keeping the door open for a return there when Rodgers walks, pathetic mindset for any manager to quote on national tv (regardless of if they believe it or not), he’s playing to the audience... 

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

success for TLB is finishing above us. he proved that last year when his team threw away the chance to do so and he nearly quit and slagged his entire team because of it..

Its the same as Mcinnes telling Pedro it was his job to beat celtic.  It was actually McInnes as well, but he seemed oblivious to that

This 100%

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

TLB is dreadful patter aswell, seeing as there's been three posts with it. Oh, look at him, the bigot. Actually insult the horrible tarrier bastard

I'm standing in the chippie queue when I just read that and had to hold my laugh in???

Just now, .Williamson. said:

To be fair Hibs are one of the teams I usually expect to take something off the taigs

As long as we are not in the running for the title.

I will be rather unsurprised when certain teams or certain players within teams don't fall over themselves to lie down to the scum when we are sitting top come the last quarter of the season. I'll atart with Hibs and the sheep and watch them come at us as if their lives depended on it. However, it is up to us to ensure our destiny is in our own hands and put every last one of the haters to the sword.

I would think of Killie and maybe teams like Dunfermline or Hamilton or Dundee not lying down to celic when it came to the end of the season but history clearly shows that there are other teams in the SPFL who would do anything to do us harm (harming themselves in the process). 

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

I would think of Killie and maybe teams like Dunfermline or Hamilton or Dundee not lying down to celic when it came to the end of the season but history clearly shows that there are other teams in the SPFL who would do anything to do us harm (harming themselves in the process). 

Utter shite

no team would lie down to another team ever. 

Talk me through that process will you