Euro hospitality

To Be A Ranger

Has anyone done away euro hospitality. Are jeans, trainers, t-shirt usually allowed or is it more suits and business attire. Also what about singing and going mental. Is it polite handclaps and exchanging nice words with opposing supporters.

Just trying to gauge the experience. I've been offered it at a price but don't know if I should hold out and see if I get a very doubtful ticket via Rangers.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Are you seriously asking if you could go to Russia or Vienna and wear jeans and trainers in hospitality and start singing Rangers songs whilst going 'mental'?

Fuck sake

That's right. Fuck sake. So is that a resounding no?

Not allowed to ask questions on here any more? 

8 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Has anyone done away euro hospitality. Are jeans, trainers, t-shirt usually allowed or is it more suits and business attire. Also what about singing and going mental. Is it polite handclaps and exchanging nice words with opposing supporters.

Just trying to gauge the experience. I've been offered it at a price but don't know if I should hold out and see if I get a very doubtful ticket via Rangers.

Think it's cheaper if you choose the no top option and just turn up bare chest 

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Nah. Flights and hotel booked a while ago. Just been offered hospitality at the game (discounted cost). Ticket, catering and booze 2hrs before and after the game. All sorted now.

Would’ve thought it was suit and tie, but it’s Russia so no idea mate. 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

You'll be OK in Russia with an Adidas tracksuit and Sambas. 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Think it might be a wee bit like this mate

3 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

you really asking if all clubs and countries outside the UK have the exact same policy?

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nah. Flights and hotel booked a while ago. Just been offered hospitality at the game (discounted cost). Ticket, catering and booze 2hrs before and after the game. All sorted now.

4 hours boozing your a cert to end up in a gulag, you’ve already lost the plot on here sober