Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
linfield1690

Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Your losing it mate, imagine starting a fight on the internet.

Complete riddy of a boy

As Ed rightfully pointed out, you're a keyboard clown.

Embarrassing watching your efforts trying to get on his good side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

You must have been one of tge people that reported fans singing certain songs in Berwick as you seem incapable of anything but asking others tae dae yer dirty work and asking for people tae be banned

I can't ban people unfortunately, I can only delete and merge threads until l've proven myself. Soon though, soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FSM said:

I can't ban people unfortunately, I can only delete and merge threads until l've proven myself. Soon though, soon.

It is a soory day things like you get added you never start threads re The Rangers but jump in when the KSR appear and have a blatant hatred for ppl who give proven opinions that disagree with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Ahh the KSR are coming in numbers

you always ask someone else tae dae yer work, why don't you come and do it ?

 

Serious question: do you genuinely believe that everyone on this forum who disagrees with you, or dislikes your posts, is conspiring against you under the direction of Dave King?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Serious question: do you genuinely believe that everyone on this forum who disagrees with you, or dislikes your posts, is conspiring against you under the direction of Dave King?

I certainly do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Have you looked at post where he has encouraged ppl to do something about me and don't mean being on this site?

thats the reason we limit his authority on the site. He can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Ed,  stop fishing,  naughty bear.  

It is Bronzy.  He doesn't need to prove himself.  The picture is him:) 

I'm actually wearing nothing from the waist down in that photo

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

You must have been one of tge people that reported fans singing certain songs in Berwick as you seem incapable of anything but asking others tae dae yer dirty work and asking for people tae be banned

What the actual fuck man :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

thats the reason we limit his authority on the site. He can't be trusted to do the right thing.

U

 

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I certainly do

That says so much about you 

tge hardcore shit stirrers you ignore when they hunt in packs that can't answer a factual question but hurl abuse

Do you think that's what a forum is about ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...