Jd selling our new kit from tommorow

linfield1690

Just now, BlueMe said:

Was that for making the joke about the guy talking his girlfriend to Ibrox? That was a low point mate, i nearly put you on ignore after that tbh :lol:

I was ready for inviting him to the cricket ground 

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Was that for making the joke about the guy talking his girlfriend to Ibrox? That was a low point mate, i nearly put you on ignore after that tbh :lol:

I've been banned twice, once for a week for spamming the match thread during the Charleston Battery game and telling WadeWilson to kill himself (fucking Oleg) and another for a couple of days for posting a picture of @Bruno's Manbun from his FB doing shots

Admin can't touch me now though

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

No, luckily I was unbannable by that stage, and even the greats have their off days. This was about 3 years ago when a posters Facebook account got raided and posted on the board. I still have the pics of his female relatives if you want them.

Just now, Bronzy said:

I've been banned twice, once for a week for spamming the forum during the Charleston Battery game and telling WadeWilson to kill himself (fucking Oleg) and another for a couple of days for posting a picture of @Bruno's Manbun from his FB doing shots

Admin can't touch me now though

You could end this by posting the receipt ya lying bastard 

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

No, luckily I was unbannable by that stage, and even the greats have their off days. This was about 3 years ago when a posters Facebook account got raided and posted on the board. I still have the pics of his female relatives if you want them.

:lol: 

Photoshop a beard and sunglasses onto them mate, should be fine. 

Looks as though it's going to be the full range of gear available too from training tshirts, various coloured hoodies to rain jackets. We've not had any decent kind of range of this type of stuff for years and it could make us a pretty fair amount if they actually launch and promote it properly.

Archived