Gary McAllister and Wes Foderingham Press Conference

DaleFo8

All good positive stuff from GM. Sounds as though a few of our fringe players will start tomorrow night - which I think is good news- keeping as many players involved in first team action as possible.

Felt a little bit sorry for Wes as he looked very uncomfortable answering the questions but he can have no complaints sitting on the subs bench as 2nd choice behind Greggs- who has been absolutely outstanding for us since his return to the club.

Thanks for posting OP.

You could hear a definite difference in tone of question from the English reporter compared to the scottish ones. Scottish ones want to get a "wes is unhappy" story, while the English one was asking ( what I thought were) decent questions. Never realised we could be playing thursday\saturday

20 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You could hear a definite difference in tone of question from the English reporter compared to the scottish ones. Scottish ones want to get a "wes is unhappy" story, while the English one was asking ( what I thought were) decent questions. Never realised we could be playing thursday\saturday

Though it was a rule these days that you must have 48hrs between games.