Pedro Caixinha

Amato

Thought I'd check how he's doing with Cruz Azul and surprised to see they're 3 points clear at the top of the league after 10 games.

Fair play Pedro, a bizarre appointment for us as much as I wanted him to do well. Obviously better suited to the Mexican league.

Just now, Amato said:

I liked the mad bastard. Just clearly was not suited to managing us.

Why does being first in that league mean nothing? 

Need to go through knockout stages to win the league with the top 8 teams I think. That’s how he won it before, his team came 8th or something and won the knockout tournament

Just now, Siwel said:

Need to go through knockout stages to win the league with the top 8 teams I think. That’s how he won it before, his team came 8th or something and won the knockout tournament

Ah, yeah I know but it's still doing well to be clear at the top even if they don't go on to win the knockout.

13 minutes ago, Amato said:

Ah, yeah I know but it's still doing well to be clear at the top even if they don't go on to win the knockout.

I know you liked him pal but tbh I couldn’t stand him. Made a mockery of us and should/could have set us back 2/3 years, same way I feel about Murty. Luckily we have Gerrard now.

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Not got many bad thoughts about him, people will call anyone trying their best and it not working out a cunt. I don't think anybody can say he didn't give it 100% and is a decent guy so best of luck to him for the rest of his career.

Same as when people were calling Andy Halliday a cunt just because he wasn't playing great, doesn't make him a cunt ffs. 

He was a patronising, arrogant condescending arsehole.