Amato

Pedro Caixinha

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

He was a patronising, arrogant condescending cunt

11 hours ago, Broxi said:

Not got many bad thoughts about him, people will call anyone trying their best and it not working out a cunt. I don't think anybody can say he didn't give it 100% and is a decent guy so best of luck to him for the rest of his career.

Same as when people were calling Andy Halliday a cunt just because he wasn't playing great, doesn't make him a cunt ffs. 

Just the same when I'm talking pish mate 

Doesn't make me a cunt ?Although I do like a pretty one ?

I wasn’t a fan of him but his team are clearly doing well at the moment and yet we’ve seen no coverage or mention of it at all and yet the moment he does something that plays up to the perception of him in this country the Daily Record suddenly decide to run a story on it.?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I wasn’t a fan of him but his team are clearly doing well at the moment and yet we’ve seen no coverage or mention of it at all and yet the moment he does something that plays up to the perception of him in this country the Daily Record suddenly decide to run a story on it.?

Scottish sun running a story now that he is banned again for arguing with his own fans.

"Ex Rangers manager etc... etc..."

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Scottish sun running a story now that he is banned again for arguing with his own fans.

"Ex Rangers manager etc... etc..."

They don’t even try to hide their disdain for us do they?

The Scottish press loved him as he was utterly out of his depth. How he got to be manager of Rangers I will never know. Clueless 

As this thread can testify we all think he was a misunderstood genius. :craphead: