Tuesday night banter

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

And the IRA were blown to fuck

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely mate. 

Love the stories them guys have to tell 

My great gran's most treasured possession was a picture of her husband in his b special uniform?God rest and God bless them?

1 minute ago, DC76 said:

My great gran's most treasured possession was a picture of her husband in his b special uniform?God rest and God bless them?

Proper brave men mate. If it weren't for men like your great granda families like mine might not even still be in Ulster 

Couple of guys I work with were in the UDR and one of them is a massive Rangers man from Glasgow originally.

Only known him about 7 month but I love him dearly already. I'm not on his shift and any time we happen to be on over time together he waves like fuck with a massive smile at me and says "hullo hullo" :lol:

Probably sounds cringy as fuck but I think it's brilliant when we work in fenian as fuck lurgan 

5 minutes ago, DC76 said:

? always good to see or hear from our own mate,be it a full blown convo or just a wee acknowledgement ??

I honestly think it's brilliant when you see another Rangers man :lol:

I'd not hesitate jumping in for a random Rangers supporter if I seen them in bother

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Couple of guys I work with were in the UDR and one of them is a massive Rangers man from Glasgow originally.

Only known him about 7 month but I love him dearly already. I'm not on his shift and any time we happen to be on over time together he waves like fuck with a massive smile at me and says "hullo hullo" :lol:

Probably sounds cringy as fuck but I think it's brilliant when we work in fenian as fuck lurgan 

Seen any ginger bigots?  

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I get greeted that way from one of my Residents whose a staunch Rangers man:)  love it.. Bought him a scarf and programme the other week there when I was at a game.  I see that he wears it every day now :lol: