Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

graeme_4

Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

we can but i don't know if we will. fuckin hope it does happen though.

hopefully that lot take their time getting into any kind of form, that hearts slow down, and we give some of the more difficult teams a good skelping. i'm not gonna get too carried away right now cause we're only 6 games in, same points as hibs/livingston and only 1 point in front of kilmarnock/celtic. 

all we can do is take it game by game, fight for all 3 points, and try get into 1st place as soon as possible or at least put some kind of gap between us and 3rd place.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We need to be beat the rest of the teams in the league consistently.

Don't get me wrong I want like anyone to be smashing the taigs

But in our last league title win we only managed 4 points from 12 in the old firm.

I want to win it with beating them included in it.

Sick to death of losses and even draws at this stage 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I want to win it with beating them included in it.

Sick to death of losses and even draws at this stage 

Beating them has to be included, TLB has already conceded the title to them, Mcinnes is no better, the game against the vermin at Ibrox will be massive. 

All the bluster on here means nothing, the general consensus on here after the abysmal performance at Parkhead, was that it's a mental thing, that a lot of our players simply don't believe they can beat these bastards, the game at Ibrox will tell if management have dealt with this problem. 

I think we have a more than fair chance and so must do William Hill, I stuck £10 on us @ 7/1 pre season and they have offered me a positive cash-in,  ok,  it's only £16.85 but by offering it so early in the season, it shows they must think we are in with a good chance.

6 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I think we have a more than fair chance and so must do William Hill, I stuck £10 on us @ 7/1 pre season and they have offered me a positive cash-in,  ok,  it's only £16.85 but by offering it so early in the season, it shows they must think we are in with a good chance.

a shilling more and I would cash out ?

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ive said i now think we can. Its a long season and any major injuries we could be fucked 

Thats why we need to invest more in January mate. Get some much needed cover for any vulnerable positions in the team.

Speculate to accumulate. It will all pay for itself in May when were champions.

Plus it will cost them another 30+ million.

If we do that i think we can win no. 55

3 hours ago, Jb85 said:

ST money, Hummel money, shirt sales, Euro ticket money. The sell out games we’ve had we’ll be making profit there I’d imagine. 

I remember being told that for every home game we sell out we get £1M. So there’s a few million already from the qualifiers and then three more from the group stages (assuming those sell out as well).

Of course we will win this season. Not only are we going well, the tarriers are imploding. 

Their season is coming apart and just as they have a run of tough games. 

We dont need to beat them if we beat everyone else, tho obviously that is preferred. 

Stopping their titles run will take a lot of pressure off and we can them build on staying ahead. 

We are well capable of winning this and can only lose it by shooting ourselves in the foot.

With a good push and a bit of luck we can make january irrelevant. 

In my heart, I'm hopeful that we have the strength of depth in the squad to do this by not dropping points against teams we should beat comfortably, unlike last season, plus if teams like Hearts,the sheep and Hibs will have a decent crack at these cunts instead of lying down to them, then we could do it.

On the other side of the coin, I'm not getting carried away at this stage of the game. I'm still fucking traumatised from season 2011-2012 when by 6th November after 14 games played we were 12 points ahead of the tarriers and 12 goals better off (they had 1 game in hand) By the time I got home to Australia on 28th December both teams had played 21 games and we were 2 points in arrears, and from there it was downhill all the fucking way.

If they don't strengthen big time in the next transfer window, they will self-detonate, because they are absolute gash at the moment.

18 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

If you don’t have the belief that we can win this season, no matter the odds, then fuck off.

I will always expect Rangers to win, be it Ayr united, the tims or Barcalona. Rangers Football Club is synonymous with winning. 

‘Like me, like me’