Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

graeme_4

Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

Just now, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Finally we have a team that is capable of mounting a serious challenge I think its clear to the whole world that Rangers are on our way back. I say on our way back as we have still done nothing note worth with exception of achievement in the Europa league which on its own merit does show immediate progress.

Its far too early to be getting carried away as I know that we are only a defeat or draw away from this web site going into melt down as this player is not good enough bla bla bla.

Mr Gerrard has worked wonders in building this team back up to where we belong as he understands what it is to be part of this amazing club. He has raised the standards on and off the field and its clear to see that the harmony in the club is at an all time high.

This to me will be enough for us to mount a serious title challenge this season but I hope that we have the quality and depth in our total squad to fight on all 4 fronts. I feel that we now have a good standard of core players and that come January or next season we should start to buy some real quality as when that happens I will truly believe we are back to challenging year after year.

Yes, No or Maybe would’ve done. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm still thinking no. The scum will strengthen again in January with loans for fear of brenda walking, i can't imagine we'll have any money to spend and a few injuries could see us fucked.

Hope i'm wrong but it's still too early for me to realistically believe we can do it this season.

Why would they fear him walking? To me it looks like they are trying to push him.

39 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Can I vote on the last day of the season.

That's cheating mate, we'll be 14 points clear at the top by then :pipe:

In all seriousness I believe we can win it this season. Though as others have said still a long, long way to go.

To win it at easter road after the split (if sporting integrity allows us a 3rd visit in one season) and see the biggest meltdown of all time from tlb would be wanking material. 

Unsurprisingly a big number for yes and well founded as things stand.

Early days I know, but the team are inspired under Gerrard and the guy has just got it. It's mighty impressive to witness how much we have improved in just a few months.

However, not to worry as every hating bastard in the land, particularly scum fc will do their utmost to try and cheat us out of it.

I fully expect the level of hatred and skullduggery to hit new heights when we proudly sit top of the table and soon and everyone from the boardroom to the ball boys to be under attack.

However with Gerrard in charge, it will make little difference, as the maestro chews taigs for breakfast and spits them out down the shit pan.

Let's go!

They won't have the motivation we do. A lot of those boys are used to champions league etc etc. What motivates them this season to get up early for training, watch their diet etc etc. To go and play St Johnstone away? You can see it in the guys like Sinclair who are nowhere near the level he was in his first season. Add in a manager who wants a move to the Premiership.

In contrast, our boys are in training on their days off.

If Morelos stays fit I think we win it.  We have depth all over the park now whilst if Brown or Tierney gets injured for them they are screwed. 

Can we? For the first time in 6 years, a definite Yes, we are (looking like) title challengers.

Will we?  Too many variables at the moment.  One injury to a key player (such as McGregor/Morelos etc) and we could struggle.  Scum get motivated and things all change.  I want to be positive and realistic at the same time.

Also, the feel good factor on the forum at the moment is fantastic.  I hope it lasts if/when we get beat by someone daft and everyone starts clammouring for SG's head (again).

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Why would they fear him walking? To me it looks like they are trying to push him.

why would they push him? who can they realistically get to replace him that would improve them from a mangerial perspective? Every one of their managers who has left recently has done so due to budgeting issues, it's what they do. They saved while we were away, spent when we came back and now seem to be holding back the cash again.

They will be presented with an ultimatum eventually and i think they will see that if Gerrard stays with us we will only get stronger while they weaken if the tranny shagger goes.

29 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm still thinking no. The scum will strengthen again in January with loans for fear of brenda walking, i can't imagine we'll have any money to spend and a few injuries could see us fucked.

Hope i'm wrong but it's still too early for me to realistically believe we can do it this season.

I actually think we’ve kept money back for January. What did we spend? Around £6m? If that’s the case then definitely got some money to buy in January imo.