Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

graeme_4

Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I believe celtic will not, and that will bring a.deen & hibs into it. We'll be very close come the last day - maybe another helicopter

If it comes down to another helicopter Sunday, and its between us, Hibs and Aberdeen, that means we are still shite.

Hibs and Aberdeen will be nowhere near it.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We need to be beat the rest of the teams in the league consistently.

Don't get me wrong I want like anyone to be smashing the taigs

But in our last league title win we only managed 4 points from 12 in the old firm.

We will not win the league gifting celtic 12 point ever year.

Just now, Rum Ham said:

If it comes down to another helicopter Sunday, and its between us, Hibs and Aberdeen, that means we are still shite.

Hibs and Aberdeen will be nowhere near it.

Wasn’t what I was suggesting mate - because hibs &/or a.deen are incapable of challenging celtic. With celtic falling off, those 2 will have no fear in challenging us.

7 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

We will not win the league gifting celtic 12 point ever year.

That was one game after playing with 9 men in a game worth more than the rest of the season money wise.    We will gift them nowt when the come to Ibrox on  Dec 29th.  

Give the team some bloody credit as they have came a very long way in such a shory time and Saturday was the best I have saw yet by a country mile and especially after midweek in Spain as Sj Johnstone were never in it

Just now, Copland bear said:

That was one game after playing with 9 men in a game worth more than the rest of the season, we will gift them nowt when the come to Ibrox in Dec 29th.  

Give the team some bloody credit as they have came a very long way in such a shory time and Saturday was the best I have saw yet by a country mile and especially after midweek in Spain as Sj Johnstone were never in it

Back the fuck up, l give the team loads of credit but l've heard enough excuses to last a life time, we need to start beating them, plain and simple.

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That was one game after playing with 9 men in a game worth more than the rest of the season money wise.    We will gift them nowt when the come to Ibrox on  Dec 29th.  

Just now, dougie76 said:

Back the fuck up, l give the team loads of credit but l've heard enough excuses to last a life time, we need to start beating them, plain and simple.

I just pointed out a fact that our last league was won with only 4 points against the taigs.  Key I should have highlighted was that all points came at home that year

For me to win the title we need to win every game heading into that old firm in December and avoid dropping silly points like last year. I really believe the taigs will drop more points in between as well.

If we play like we have at home so far under Gerrard with aggressive attacking football, I think we'll bring this run of theirs to a crashing halt.

29 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Back the fuck what ? ??, we will beat them we now have a team capable of beating them , the last game in Russia on Thursday before it was not  ideal preparation, then to hold on with 9 men was great. As I said we will beat them wait until Dec 29th but we must keep winning and try and increase the gap and put the pressure on them when we next meet. 

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I just pointed out a fact that our last league was won with only 4 points against the taigs.  Key I should have highlighted was that all points came at home that year

For me to win the title we need to win every game heading into that old firm in December and avoid dropping silly points like last year. I really believe the taigs will drop more points in between as well.

If we play like we have at home so far under Gerrard with aggressive attacking football, I think we'll bring this run of theirs to a crashing halt.

Hell yeah ?

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I'll be disappointed if we don't win it - it's there for the taking, but it hinges on us showing we can beat the scum.

But fuck me this is a silly question this early into the season when we were so rotten against them.

Not really though. 

You want to wait until we’ve won / lost it before you say what you think? 

53 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

50 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

16 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Back the fuck what ? ??, we will beat them we now have a team capable of beating them , the last game in Russia on Thursday before it was not  ideal preparation, then to hold on with 9 men was great. As I said we will beat them wait until Dec 29th but we must keep winning and try and increase the gap and put the pressure on them when we next meet. 

The bit l highlighted was a clue?

25 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think January could decide if we win it.

I suspect they’ll spend big but if we can hold onto our players and add possibly a striker and i expect the lad Jones from Killie to be targeted,then we’ll be good to go.

I'd go with them both, Jones & another decent striker + cover for Coulibaly, then we're definitely coming down the road.