Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

graeme_4

Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe we’ll win the league this year?

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I want to win it with beating them included in it.

Sick to death of losses and even draws at this stage 

Fair enough mate.

If we go at them with the intensity and attacking football we've showing at Ibrox under the gaffer we'll beat them.

But before then we need to keep winning against the rest of the league and ensure no silly points are dropped against teams we should be beating.

5 hours ago, gogzy said:

Don't know.  Something in the back of my brain keeps telling me this is the year.

We have had so any false dawns that it's hard to fully believe it wil happen.

I’m the same as you. So many times you get your hopes up only to be let down again. Really trying to keep a lid on it, at least until our first win over the filth. When that win comes, I will know we are ready. The other bonus of that win will be the complete collapse across the city and also I would not be surprised if the BBC tried to get themselves onside again when that happens too.

7 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I believe celtic will not, and that will bring a.deen & hibs into it. We'll be very close come the last day - maybe another helicopter. 

Do you think that hibs, managed by lennon, would stop x in a row? 

4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really though. 

You want to wait until we’ve won / lost it before you say what you think? 

Believe we can would have been a good question, believe we will is silly for the reason I gave amongst others.

No-one has a fucking clue whether we "will" win the league this season so talk of "I just have a wee feeling" and similar is ridiculous. At least one round of games is needed to give an idea of what we will or won't do.

Firstly, we can mount a challenge this season - no question.

Can we win it? Of course, if we are challenging then you have a chance

However, there is a long long way to go. Firstly, where we are at the mid season break. And secondly, much more crucially, who both we and them recruit in the transfer window. At that point we will have a greater idea where we are.

All told so far though. We have made much greater progress than i dared dream 2 months ago. 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Think January could decide if we win it.

I suspect they’ll spend big but if we can hold onto our players and add possibly a striker and i expect the lad Jones from Killie to be targeted,then we’ll be good to go.

I'd be surprised if we went for Jones in January unless 1 of our wingers gets another serious injury. 

I've seen a few comments that the taigs will spend big in January. It's a fools market if your going for game changing talent. Player vaules double. They will need to spend huge and I really don't see it based on past form. 

29 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Firstly, we can mount a challenge this season - no question.

Can we win it? Of course, if we are challenging then you have a chance

However, there is a long long way to go. Firstly, where we are at the mid season break. And secondly, much more crucially, who both we and them recruit in the transfer window. At that point we will have a greater idea where we are.

All told so far though. We have made much greater progress than i dared dream 2 months ago. 

Putting the timmigrant nation under pressure will be so much fun, again - and br, he's such a fragile wee gnome his heid will be disappearing into his shoulders. 

The team have become a cohesive unit far quicker than I thought we would and Gerrard has shown he’s a far better man-manager than I thought he would be. The result is a team better than the individual component parts.

If we maintain this and our competitors continue to stagnate, we definitely have a significant chance of securing an unexpected title.