Sadiq

KingKirk

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Halliday reacted far worse than Morelos did when he got caught and the ref never booked him for shouting at him. Joke of a yellow tbh, from another shocking ref.

I thought Halliday was shouting at their player not the ref, still Morelos booking was harsh - but the boy doesn’t learn. 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I thought Halliday was shouting at their player not the ref, still Morelos booking was harsh - but the boy doesn’t learn. 

Agreed 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Agreed the boy needs to grow up ,shrug off the petulance, and become a man.When he does he will be first class and will really go places.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

wasnt there an issue with Sadiqs training prior to him coming to Ibrox? didnt his agent or someone say he didnt really fancy the training side of things?

Called him a lazy big cunt (or words to that effect).

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

wasnt there an issue with Sadiqs training prior to him coming to Ibrox? didnt his agent or someone say he didnt really fancy the training side of things?

Aye said he was frustrating as fuck when he plays too. Might do something good after long periods of doing nothing 

Basically he's shite and scores the odd fluke