Sadiq

KingKirk

11 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

He’s playing the semi now that stupid fucking cunt Morelos got booked.

If the referee had actually done his job properly Morelos wouldn't have thrown his hands up in disgust. Gerrard pretty much said as much in his post match reaction.

32 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

How has he given himself a bad rep? before the Aberdeen game he had been sent off once in his career and the Aberdeen sending off was a joke. I dont necessarily think he has given himself a bad rep - I think the Scottish media have painted a picture and the refs have fallen for it, hook line and sinker

We have to disagree then, statistics can be misleading, fails to take into consideration yellow cards along with a bunch of other factors which I can't be arsed going into like focus, our refereeing standards and other countries refereeing standards.

Whether you like it or not, as soon as he saw referees were starting to notice him >for whatever reason you or others think< he should have kept his head down and got on with it instead of arguing/getting pissed off

We are talking about things which are utterly meaningless and not anything which should be the focus of the argument.

We have a player that keeps getting noticed by referees - what is the solution? Saying the refs are biased or whatever, and saying how poor wee morelos is being treated?

The only solution is the player makes sure he does nothing to warrant any cards etc, and any of you that say he hasn't done anything to warrant certain cards he's received are delusional. If he still gets cards then we as a club can fight it - but only to a certain extent.

7 minutes ago, thehost said:

acting the fanny = getting kicked up in the air and telling the ref hes a cunt for not giving a foul ?

All good strikers get kicked about the park, It's part of the job description. Complaining about protection is one thing, but throwing a wee childish tantrum and (presumably) insulting the ref isn't the clever way to go.

27 minutes ago, OhW said:

Thought you only dealt in facts.

So I'm no longer allowed to have an opinion on anything else because I said I would rather deal with facts?

Come on, if you're going to be a dick, you'll have to try a bit harder, although I have to admit you had a right good go at it. :tu:

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

All good strikers get kicked about the park, It's part of the job description. Complaining about protection is one thing, but throwing a wee childish tantrum and (presumably) insulting the ref isn't the clever way to go.

Ref deserved to be insulted he was a cheating bastard. 

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So I'm no longer allowed to have an opinion on anything else because I said I would rather deal with facts?

Come on, if you're going to be a dick, you'll have to try a bit harder, although I have to admit you had a right good go at it. :tu:

So when other people speculate, you say you'd rather deal in facts. When you speculate it's fine though.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ref deserved to be insulted he was a cheating bastard. 

Watch that game as a neutral and I'd say 5 or 6 challenges would likely be considered dangerous or late and deserved yellows. One was given, ours, Grezda.

Dissent quite a few instances throughout the game. One was given, ours, Morelos.

Time after time we are disciplined in a way opposition aren't. The only question is why.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You said you dealt in facts then gave an opinion piece ?

1 minute ago, OhW said:

So when other people speculate, you say you'd rather deal in facts. When you speculate it's fine though.

You're turning the convo into something it's not therefore being a dick.

I speculated that our manager had said to morelos that he should calm it - big deal.

I'm in cyprus, having a great time in 30 degree weather, can't be arsed arguing with a moron, have fun.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Watch that game as a neutral and I'd say 5 or 6 challenges were dangerous and deserved yellows. One was given, ours, Grezda.

Dissent quite a few instances throughout the game. One was given, ours, Morelos.

Time after time we are disciplined in a way opposition aren't. The only question is why.

Spot on mate, we definitely seem to held to a different standard. 

How Ayr got off that pitch without a handful of yellows beggars belief. 

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

i said i would rather, yet another retard :lol:

did i say i only? no

last post with the mongos of RMF

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I rather deal with facts;

1 We do not know what was said

2 Morelos has given himself a bad reputation

3 When a player has a bad reputation referees often are more aware of those players

4 Morelos has no one to blame but himself for the bad reputation

5 Morelos should not be reacting at all

6 Morelos has been told time and time again and he's still reacting - so he's not very smart

You say you rather (ie prefer) to deal in facts. Your use of a semi colon alludes to the following six points being facts.

None are facts.

It's highlighted and rather than debate it you call posters mongos. Which is typical of you.

See ya, enjoy your time away :hiboys: