Sadiq

KingKirk

Here's the reason why Umar not playing, Gerrard thinks he's shite.

“It’s a frustration – we lose a player in form and we are going to have to find a way to get the job done without a natural nine unless [Umar] Sadiq comes to the party and improves an awful lot between now and then.”

I'd be sitting him down and telling him you have an opportunity to show in training what you've got and might just might get to play in semi if you show enough.

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

“It’s a frustration – we lose a player in form and we are going to have to find a way to get the job done without a natural nine unless [Umar] Sadiq comes to the party and improves an awful lot between now and then.”

He must have a rotten attitude, can't imagine Gerrard who has defended/praised his players to the hilt publicly going through someone like that just for not being good enough.

12 hours ago, Allyup said:

Agreed 

Agreed the boy needs to grow up ,shrug off the petulance, and become a man.When he does he will be first class and will really go places.

Or he could just accept the fact that scottish refs want to card him and will offer no protection from reckless opposition tackles and if he highlights the fact that a bad tackle was carried out in anyway he will be carded. 

That was a dangerous tackle a potential ankle breaker if the positioning was different by chance. 

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Or he could just accept the fact that scottish refs want to card him and will offer no protection from reckless opposition tackles and if he highlights the fact that a bad tackle was carried out in anyway he will be carded. 

That was a dangerous tackle a potential ankle breaker if the positioning was different by chance. 

Well said. 

1 hour ago, FSM said:

All good strikers get kicked about the park, It's part of the job description. Complaining about protection is one thing, but throwing a wee childish tantrum and (presumably) insulting the ref isn't the clever way to go.

fuck the ref. the cunt was quite simply cheating

morelos has made a cunt of himself, on more than one occasion.... last night, however, wasn't such a time

57 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Probably Morelos fault.

I’ve already heard that from a couple this morning. 

Mo does well to get out of the way of a shocker of a tackle and rightly should be angry when the Ref does nothing about it. 

Funnily that gets him a yellow. 

20 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

So he just zips it while players are flying into tackles on him and the Refs are doing nothing. 

What he needs to do is watch for the next one coming and leave a straight leg in to cripple some cunt. 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I think the pace of the game might be getting to him.  He just doesn't look comfortable.

Apparently he is highly rated, didn't they knock a 10m bid back for him?

i think his agent is very vocal on his behalf... if you google sadiqs agent then its all "sadiqs agent says Arsenal and BVB are lining up a £10M bid" etc etc

32 minutes ago, soulboy said:

I'd be sitting him down and telling him you have an opportunity to show in training what you've got and might just might get to play in semi if you show enough.

The guy must have a really shocking attitude.

Gerrard has been very protective of his players so far and this is the first time he's called one out in public.

Either Sadiq will take the challenge Gerrard has put down or he'll be gone in January. 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You say you rather (ie prefer) to deal in facts. Your use of a semi colon alludes to the following six points being facts.

None are facts.

It's highlighted and rather than debate it you call posters mongos. Which is typical of you.

See ya, enjoy your time away :hiboys:

To clarify I called two posters mongos, one of them being you. It is typical school playground tactics. Changing the essence of someone's argument in order to get one over the other person. That's fair enough if people want to resort to that, I'll just resort to the other playground tactic - name calling. 

Cheers, having a great time, but sadly coming home soon. :depressed:

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

To clarify I called two posters mongos, one of them being you. It is typical school playground tactics. Changing the essence of someone's argument in order to get one over the other person. That's fair enough if people want to resort to that, I'll just resort to the other playground tactic - name calling. 

Cheers, having a great time, but sadly coming home soon. :depressed:

???

Still deflecting from you being a 'fact' focussed guy but at least now confirming you have the posting and debating aptitude of a school child.

Think you've finally flipped Jack. Safe home, mind cross at the lolly pop auld dear ?

15 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

He’s playing the semi now that stupid fucking cunt Morelos got booked.

Steady on. It was a nothing incident. If Kyle Lafferty, Cummings, Griffiths etc react like Morelos did they would never have been booked. It was a shambles of a decision. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Steady on. It was a nothing incident. If Kyle Lafferty, Cummings, Griffiths etc react like Morelos did they would never have been booked. It was a shambles of a decision. 

None of those players are under the pressure Morelos is under to behave himself. I’ll defend him against certain accusations but when everyone and their dug knows he really needs to screw the nut and not react, he does the opposite.

Almost papped out of Europe for him reacting to a decision, arguably dropping points against the sheep. 

Beyond sick of it.

Not defending the ref at all, he was extremely poor last night.