Sadiq

KingKirk

6 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It is becoming a problem with Morelos.

He’s been fantastic this season but that’s a ridiculous red card in Russia and now a booking (whoever harsh) in a nothing game last night.

He also was subbed last week, when team in cruise controlagainst Dundee, as he started to get involved yet again.

He shouldn’t have played last night as he simply cannot be trusted to go a game without getting booked.

Agree to an extent mate, but we can't surely make team selections based on whether we think the Ref will be competent enough to make the correct decision or not. If the foul is given, then Morelos doesn't react, it's that simple. We can't suddenly let Refs dictate who we pick or don't pick. 

Ffs, he's being treated differenlty to any other player. We can all see it. The media won't bring it up as it's not in their interest. He had, what, 9 yellow cards last season? That's less than 1 card every 3 games. Similar this year. Sure, he could not react but when he's getting kicked all over the place and being ref'd to a different standard what can he do? Ever try not getting angry when your pissed off? Not so fucking easy.

15 hours ago, jintybear said:

I don't think Roma would be very happy if we made a profit from the sale of their player!! They might thank us for selling him right enough!! ?

My bad, thought we'd paid for him. ?

Might as well see the loan through he may come good. Worth the punt under these circumstances. 

11 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

On Sadiq......I just think he can't be arsed trying because it's Scotland....and is more interested in money than playing. Wonder how he'd be if he'd been loaned to an EPL team?

Good question. I can't help but think he can't get his head around how physical the game is  in Scotland. He wouldn't be the first to have made that mistake.

6 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Was it not rumoured that Arsenal were gona pay around £12 mill for him? Nae wonder Wenger got the boot 

Thought this too. But looking into it his agent said they where bidding £12million and that sparked the rumours. His agent seemed to speak a lot about teams being interested in him. Claimed Dortmund wanted him too.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs.  That's pretty scathing

Minds made up. Love that about Gerrard, he ain't fucking about. To be fair, if you get offered a 6'6 African from Roma then you must think there's something about him. Hopefully there's a termination clause and get him away in January then bring back Rudden from Falkirk as 3rd choice.

14 hours ago, Blackandra said:

The more I watch that the worse it gets. Alfie does get himself into bookings he doesn't need to but no one can blame him for reacting to that. 

That bastard is lucky not to get a red card never mind a yellow for that tackle and Madden is and always will be a wanker.