We need to keep this run going

GOAT

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Wish we would wise up and respect sides more 

I know, getting absolutely tired of this having no respect for any team thing, hate it when we are tearing the absolute fuck out of each and every team we play. 

In all seriousness I am fucking loving this hahaha, get it round the lot of them and better get used to it!! 

2 hours ago, Swagger said:

Watching us over the past few seasons has been awful. Playing some of the worst football you could imagine.

Now this side has pace, movement, they go long they go short, they get the ball wide, it’s fired in the box with pace, players are stronger, fitter and there are options from the bench - pretty much everything we’ve lacked for years

Its enjoyable watching good football again 

It's a breath of fresh air the football we've been playing recently.

Just need to keep it going with another win at livi.

18 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Might sound stupid but I’m more worried about the game vs Livi than at home to Hearts.

Lafferty is made for these games, I’d consider starting him ahead of .Morelos 

Morelos's two seasons in Finland probably make him the most experienced in the squad playing on synthetic surfaces, plus he's playing out his skin.

On 27/09/2018 at 01:20, Swagger said:

Watching us over the past few seasons has been awful. Playing some of the worst football you could imagine.

Now this side has pace, movement, they go long they go short, they get the ball wide, it’s fired in the box with pace, players are stronger, fitter and there are options from the bench - pretty much everything we’ve lacked for years

Its enjoyable watching good football again 

We did play some good football under Warburton but then appeared to get caught up style over results, SGtill now has given us both and it's great to actually look forward to games again.  I'm convinced we've finally rid Rangers of the 'Ally impact'.