1. 1. Who do we play as striker?

• Sadiq
    • Dallas
    • Ejaria
    • Kent
    • Grezda
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Any of Kent, Middleton & Grezda. It’s Aberdeen, we’ll beat them. 

I’d probably start with Kent & Candeias on the wings with Grezda through the middle, then as the game goes on take one of them off for Middleton and another off for a midfielder and pish Arfield slightly higher up. This is all assuming we’re winning of course. 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Middleton for me but wi the way we play,I don't think it really matters.?

True mate ...as others are saying we have goals coming all over the park...before tonight id be tempted to say  he lacks the strength to play up top but the way he took his second goal was superb.

I'd play 3 up top and let them just interchange, causing carnage and chaos giving the sheep defence nightmares. Kent, Middleton, Candieas and/or Grezda out wide cause problems. Them running at you centrally could be just as devastating especially on a huge pitch like Hampden or Murrayfield.

Or Glenn Middleton can be do a Neil McCann / Peter Lovenkrands number! Either way i'm not that worried.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'd play 3 up top and let them just interchange, causing carnage and chaos giving the sheep defence nightmares. Kent, Middleton, Candieas and/or Grezda out wide cause problems. Them running at you centrally could be just as devastating especially on a huge pitch like Hampden or Murrayfield.

Or Glenn Middleton can be do a Neil McCann / Peter Lovenkrands number! Either way i'm not that worried.

Aye a combination of those players for me too 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Actually sounds like a defenders nightmare mate?...the pace of those 3 will destroy that defence 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Grezda player there tonight after replacing morelos. 

If he can get up to speed him through the middle with Middleton, Kent or Candieas. 

The pace in that attack will give the sheep nightmares. 

Thought Grezda had some decent touches when he came on,as opposed to his debut the other week,definitely regaining sharpness?

8 minutes ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

Actually sounds like a defenders nightmare mate?...the pace of those 3 will destroy that defence 

Reminds me when we had guys likes McCann, Lovenkrands, Cannigia, Mols, De Boer, Arveladze, not your classic number 9s but guys who could play along the top who had a combination of pace (not so much RDB or Shota), power, directness, trickery. Obviously not comparing ability or players but I like a winger type playing centrally from time to time. Centre halves hate them..........