• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Arfield Coulibaly Ejaria

Kent Morelos Middleton

Laff for Morelos later ,Grezda for Middleton later to help rekindle the osijek understanding they had

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Arfield Coulibaly Ejaria

Grezda Morelos Kent

I suspect Grezda will probably come off the bench again and Candeias will start. 

Candeieas should be on the right then in front of tav and Middleton in front of Barisic to be replaced by Grezda...we know Daniel works well with tav and the ?Croatian/Albanian connection should be kept on the left 

Worried about this game tbh. Artificial pitch supposedly utter shit tae. Expect many will think this will be easy I don't.

The sort of game that we need to be winning I think we will but it'll be a tight 2-0.

A battle with our quality hopefully shinning through in the end

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Worried about this game tbh. Artificial pitch supposedly utter shit tae. Expect many will think this will be easy I don't.

The sort of game that we need to be winning I think we will but it'll be a tight 2-0.

A battle with our quality hopefully shinning through in the end

Agreed They were slipping on the pitch last time. Do they have special studs for playing on those surfaces?

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I'm in the East

They must have changed their away section from the North stand to the South then cos surely we’re not getting 3 stands?! Although I suppose there can’t be that many season ticket holders at Livi. 

16 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They must have changed their away section from the North stand to the South then cos surely we’re not getting 3 stands?! Although I suppose there can’t be that many season ticket holders at Livi. 

We'll definitely have all 3 stands. There was only 1300 at their game v Hamilton Accies a couple of weeks ago.

Archived