***The Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Thought yesterday was nothing short of a disgrace. Fair play to Livi thought they played us off the park last half hour, never thought we were gona score. As for the cunt who pelted the linesman with a coin, hope he gets a lifetime ban. Showing up a quality Rangers support, 7000+ show up and 1 fucking mongo who canny handle his drink makes us look like fannies!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dan Deacon said:

They might be more used to that surface but we were shite regardless of it. 

I agree dan but I don't think they would of played like that on a grass surface. Maybe I'm wrong and it was just another bad away day it's not like it's the first. But we move onto Thursday and see if we get a reaction from the players ? We better had after yesterday's dross.

38 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Thought yesterday was nothing short of a disgrace. Fair play to Livi thought they played us off the park last half hour, never thought we were gona score. As for the cunt who pelted the linesman with a coin, hope he gets a lifetime ban. Showing up a quality Rangers support, 7000+ show up and 1 fucking mongo who canny handle his drink makes us look like fannies!!!!

Just seen the incident again on sky sports news and you can clearly see someone throw something from about 5 or 6 rows back, so I'm guessing he'll get caught and banned. Performance was terrible and didn't deserve the support they got. 

Got to say that I feel our Midfield(central) is bang average. Arfield is probably our best midfielder and shown glimpses of what he can do but still not outstanding, Ejaria on the other hand is a greedy cunt and needs to start delivering and producing an end product. We chased Windass out coz he kept going missing but he delivered more than Ejaria is atm, for all the possession and touches he gets he's not creating enough in my opinion. 

30 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Just seen the incident again on sky sports news and you can clearly see someone throw something from about 5 or 6 rows back, so I'm guessing he'll get caught and banned. Performance was terrible and didn't deserve the support they got. 

agree and agree mate!

27 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Got to say that I feel our Midfield(central) is bang average. Arfield is probably our best midfielder and shown glimpses of what he can do but still not outstanding, Ejaria on the other hand is a greedy cunt and needs to start delivering and producing an end product. We chased Windass out coz he kept going missing but he delivered more than Ejaria is atm, for all the possession and touches he gets he's not creating enough in my opinion. 

I also think Ejaria needs to be more vital with his final ball or needs to start being more direct and going through defenders and into the box as he’s fantastic at holding a ball but we need a whole lot more than that.

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

I missed the first 15 mins just getting in from work and the first thing I said to my mate watching was we look terrified on this surface not just of injury but as you state it did stop us play the way we play and we looked a different team.

Hate to say it but I think long ball game to massive centre forwards is only way in these cases. Head down to midfielders running in. They shoot on sight. Not pretty but these scum clubs brought it on. What used to happen when pitches were really bad.

Ejaria and Arfield made to many backwards / sideways passes through out the game. Coulibaly appeared to be almost operating as a defensive midfielder, trying to cover quick breaks or long punts up front. In these games we need to revert back to a big target man (Lafferty?)in the box and give him early crosses with Morelos coming in to the box for knock downs and the midfield looking to hit from just outside the 18 yard box.

3 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Hate to say it but I think long ball game to massive centre forwards is only way in these cases. Head down to midfielders running in. They shoot on sight. Not pretty but these scum clubs brought it on. What used to happen when pitches were really bad.

I once again agree mate sometimes route one is the way to go to secure the three points. Especially when trying to play football that is not working on those horrible plastic surfaces. 

Archived