Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

Had to laugh at police spokesman saying we are used to policing large high profile matches, the same cunts that didn’t notice 60 Croatian casuals wandering the city looking for trouble. Queen street station should be fun with 4 lots of fans arriving or departing at same times.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a look at tarrier, sheep and teuchter forums there.  Fuck me man.  The two diddy team fans think the SPFL out to help the Old Firm again because it will stop hearts and Aberdeen fans from travelling, the tarriers think it will help us over them because we’ll be playing on the pitch first and us....?  We just think it’s fucking hilarious and absolute fucking madness to have all four clubs fans in the same city on the same day.  Notice who the paranoid ones are...?  Unreal man. ???

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Just seen an Aberdeen fan posting that the first train to Glasgow leaves at 9.24am on the Sunday & arrives at 12.14pm 

Unbelievable ?

Which means those that have to travel by train rather than supporters bus will have to get here for the Saturday and stay overnight 

I can't believe just how much of a dumbfuck idea this actually is.

Us and the sheep shaggers at noon with the taigs and Hearts at 7:45. It's a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Police Scotland have already proved they couldn't handle a few junkie filth now they think they can deal with four teams worth of fans in the same city on the same day. There will be fans arriving all day and quite possibly fights breaking out between the city centre and Hampden. The fans of only one team will get the blame though.

Fucking stupid cunts we have running the game in this country.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We’re at 12, they’re at 7:45, both Hampden

Called it spot on earlier the day mate . I said our game early doors and there's would be the later one.

I knew the scum wouldn't be inconvenienced . That was a dead cert .

It's probably what slanty eyes wanted

extra half a day to prepare after their trip back from Germany

7 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I can't believe just how much of a dumbfuck idea this actually is.

Us and the sheep shaggers at noon with the taigs and Hearts at 7:45. It's a guaranteed recipe for disaster.

Police Scotland have already proved they couldn't handle a few junkie filth now they think they can deal with four teams worth of fans in the same city on the same day. There will be fans arriving all day and quite possibly fights breaking out between the city centre and Hampden. The fans of only one team will get the blame though.

Fucking stupid cunts we have running the game in this country.

This is the post of the day . No doubts :tu:

On paper . It seems simples

On the other hand . We are dealing with 4 of the biggest supported teams in the Country

The sheep will have to drive down to Glasgow to be at the game on time .That means being in the City early and not being under the watchful eyes of the gestapo coming off the trains .

Imagine extra time and pens . The game will be finishing after 2.30 more likely .

The hateful sheep if they lose will have only one things on their minds .

The scum will be milling around Rutherglen with their colours on .

These mutants will be baiting every bear they can get set their eyes on in and around Victoria road

I don't just blame Scottish football for this fiasco . The gestapo scum bags take most of the blame for actually sanctioning this . They really are a pathetic bunch our gestapo storm troopers

Or is there an ulterior motive behind this . Like the lax security in the Scottish cup final , while cunts with cameras were standing there filming our supporters .

It has all the possibilities of being a shameful day in Scottish football . And the gestapo scum will not even get a bad word said against them . If it goes tits up

Archived