Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

KingKirk

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Whilst I think this a nudicrous decision how the fuck can’t Hearts fans manage a 45 mile drive to Hampden for an evening kick off?  Are they all on an 11pm curfew?  And sheep fans moaning an early start for a noon kick off.   I travel 185 miles to Ibrox for every home game and there will be plenty who travel further.  

Exactly mate, when I lived in south east England I had to set off at 5 catching trains, planes and a bus to Ibrox every second week. Always makes me laugh at cunts moaning about being put out by an early kick off time just as it doesn’t suit their travel arrangements 

The whole idea of playing both games on the same day in the same city is perplexing and everyone's default is there will be chaos in the streets. Who can blame us? There will be trouble, though hopefully not too much. The moans from Hearts and the shaggers about the times is just weak. Sheep can bus it and will be home in time for dinner and Hearts will be back by midnight latest. Why would that put you off going? Even school kids can have a late night on a special occasion.  

6 minutes ago, Misteral said:

The whole idea of playing both games on the same day in the same city is perplexing and everyone's default is there will be chaos in the streets. Who can blame us? There will be trouble, though hopefully not too much. The moans from Hearts and the shaggers about the times is just weak. Sheep can bus it and will be home in time for dinner and Hearts will be back by midnight latest. Why would that put you off going? Even school kids can have a late night on a special occasion.  

The sheep and hearts moaning about kick off times is flimsy at best.

Maybe we'll be surprised, but I can only see trouble kicking off on the day.

1 hour ago, FSM said:

I think that some will still be around, but not massive numbers and it doesn't necessarily mean that there will be trouble. i think that most Hearts fans will be heading straight home after their game and I can't see many celtic fans heading back to the city centre on a Sunday night. Possibly a bit of overlap in the city centre before the later kick off though.

it'll no be the first time you've seen 2 semi's oan a Sunday ya fuckin poofy bastard 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

it'll no be the first time you've seen 2 semi's oan a Sunday ya fuckin poofy bastard 

Will you be at the game mate? I know you haven't been to Ibrox for many years, possibly never,  but I wasn't sure where you stand on going to Hampden.

4 minutes ago, FSM said:

Will you be at the game mate? I know you haven't been to Ibrox for many years, possibly never,  but I wasn't sure where you stand on going to Hampden.

al be too busy ridin aboot oan yer bike rattlin up a phone bill oan yer iPhone phonin sex lines ya pube ?

no mater what happens, we will be to blame.

I'd be asking our lawyers to have some sort of agreement in place where they have a representative in the cctv room  

that probably sounds so fucking paranoid and no doubt unachievable but I'm fuckin sick of us getting the derry for shit 

Archived