Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KingKirk

Both semis on the Sunday under consideration at hampden

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

So our game finishes around 2pm...time everyone gets out the stadium is 2.30/3pm at the earliest

They then expecting everyone to clear out of the surrounding areas/pubs before Hearts/Taig fans start showing up about 4/5pm...

That's not to mention the state of the City Centre & transport with 25k Hearts/Aberdeen fans trying to get about the place on a Sunday

Absolutely fucking baffling that these cunts actually get paid to make these decisions

Their main reason is they have a contractual obligation to Hampden for both semi finals , No wonder our standing in world football is seen as mickey mouse 

Do they not have the foresight to think our clubs would qualify for Europe and the inevitable fixture congestion ie a plan to help  euro competing teams a chance 

to recover, for a start we don't need a winter break 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fuck it. I'll be going back on the bus to the Masonic to celebrate amongst my own. Leave the carnage, hopefully to the fans of the other 3 to enjoy battles of attrition til not even the last man is standing.

Hopefully with a win under our belts . And we can then enjoy the carnage unfold at stupid o'clock on a Sunday night . Bizarre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FSM said:

This is a financial decision, pure and simple. Revenue trumps safety. 

100% . The mutants that run our game could have given Murrayfield the opportunity to host one of these games

For safety reasons more than anything else .

 

andyhrfc and FSM like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Be like the opening scene from The Warriors. 

The SFA chairman on top of the Hampden dugouts shouting "Can you dig it"

??? can't get that opening tune out my head now

blue-bear-97 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They had three decisions they could make. Two different venues same day, same venue on different days (Sunday then Monday night, for example) and two games, same venue, same day. 

They go for the complete mongo option of the three. Choose shite, choose Scottish Football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FSM said:

If that was us being told to get up there on a Sunday for a 12pm kick off we'd be fucking livid, crying papal conspiracy from the rooftops and calling every man and his dog at the SPFL a dirty fenian bastard.

I mean, aye, fuck Aberdeen and their inbred scumbag fans, but at the same time, you have to say, it's not really fair.

Yes agree with this FSM

I hate the sheep like no other but ffs . This is taking the piss for them

And their club agreed to this says Spfl :hmmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, lerxst said:

Their main reason is they have a contractual obligation to Hampden for both semi finals , No wonder our standing in world football is seen as mickey mouse 

Do they not have the foresight to think our clubs would qualify for Europe and the inevitable fixture congestion ie a plan to help  euro competing teams a chance 

to recover, for a start we don't need a winter break 

There is no contractual obligation since the SFA bought Hampden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, don logan said:

They had three decisions they could make. Two different venues same day, same venue on different days (Sunday then Monday night, for example) and two games, same venue, same day. 

They go for the complete mongo option of the three. Choose shite, choose Scottish Football.

This decision is a joke . It will surely come back to bite them up their corrupt arses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Be like the opening scene from The Warriors. 

The SFA chairman on top of the Hampden dugouts shouting "Can you dig it"

Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Jambos sitting next to the sheep. We've got the Taigs right by the Rangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. 

 

giphy-1.gif

Sid2103 and blue-bear-97 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...