Gerrard and Katic press conference

soulboy

I'm glad SG didn't get drawn in to the timing of the semi-final fiasco. It doesn't affect our game and refusing to speak about it makes the other 3 teams seem like moaning cunts looking for an excuse if they lose.

The way he gave a definition of 'unique' to the journalist was hilarious. These cunts think that if you don't answer a question they just need to rephrase it repeatedly until you give in. Not SG, he controls the interview not the media. 

Great interview.

32 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Would help if the Journos would speak clearly and with words he can understand 

Would help if they didn't serve up intentionally loaded questions as part of their headline/agenda grab too which understandably confuses someone who's picking up the language.

I thought Katic's answers were superb.

Several attempts to get a headline batted away superbly.

Gentle reminder that we are playing Livingston hunting about wanting to talk football. First question is about plastic pitches looking for a headline. Again, batted away superbly. 

He really makes the journalists look pretty amateur when they start their inevitable pish.

56 minutes ago, Siwel said:

That’s pretty damning on Sadiq

I read an interview with someone who managed him and apparently he doesn't train hard. He thinks that players have a limited amount of energy and therefore holds back in training. Sounds like laziness to me. He clearly hasn't impressed SG. He had better get the finger out or he is doomed to fail.

Every manager makes a few bad signings. He seems to be SG's first.

2 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Love the gaffer he takes no shit and has the measure of every single one of those so called sports journalists at every press conference. You can hear the trepidation in their voice as they are about to ask him a question. 

True, I could hear that too - but don't forget how sleekit these fenians are - while our manager is busy managing and coaching Rangers. 

These timmigrants will be spending their entire life trying to plot a trip up.

(And I know, my grandad told my dad and my dad telt me).

I love how he bats away attempts to get a headline with ease. He is here to talk about our game vs Livingston. He'll let other clubs moan and groan about the semi final fiasco. 

It's very clear opportunities under him will be earned. You won't be coasting into his line up.

He's laid the challange down to Sadiq. 

37 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

True, I could hear that too - but don't forget how sleekit these fenians are - while our manager is busy managing and coaching Rangers. 

These timmigrants will be spending their entire life trying to plot a trip up.

(And I know, my grandad told my dad and my dad telt me).

My granda also told me mate many years ago never ever trust a fenian  And I still don't to this day. 

2 hours ago, MDYT2 said:

No offence to the big man but why wheel Katic out or any foreigner with limited English. Gerrard again what a difference.

The problem isnt Katic in this instance.. the Journalist knows fine well that English isnt his first language. Its not hard to then use a level of English that he will understand.... his English is actually fine as a second language, but the words and phrasing used isnt what a foreigner is used to. Of course.. they know this.

The wee smile from the gaffer, rubbing it intae they bastards when telling them we're delighted about having the first game haha, pure class from a very intelligent individual, I still honestly can't believe we have him as manager, stevie will go on in the game and be right up there with the best football managers that ever lived imo.