Chances this ever made it to a taig game?

.Williamson.

He’s a stupid old man who has spent his life lusting after young flesh and is now romanticising the cowards of the IRA.

Him and his team deserve each other and they deserve no more of our time especially as the tide is turning and we have the brightest prospects for years.

Let’s go :UK:

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

He's gone through the lot . Remember he was a big Scotland fan at one point ? That was in between his Man U and c.....c era . 

Blows with the wind , or whatever will give him the greatest financial benefit . 

Was an Arsenal fan as a boy too, absolute worst cunt.

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I never even tried to see Waters after what I had read about him. Loved him and Pink Floyd growing up aswell but the cunt has ruined it.

Have to admit I was pissed off at the time ( even missed Comfortably Numb ) but I really think it was more about ignorance and really hadn't thought about what he was saying , as the next night he made a point in saying he won't be talking about football . 

10 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not going to lie I have been a fan of his music for a long time and especially the early stuff with the faces, but this has really fucked it for me personally 

The taig skin on the drum kit was bad enough but an IRA song on your album is fucking wild 

I actually seen his show in Vegas in 2012 the night before the game the cunts thought they were winning the league at our place. Went on about they cunts winning and even trotted out one of his kids wearing the green and grey. I’ve always wished I had tickets for the day after just to have seen his face after we fucked them ?

18 hours ago, gmcf said:

I walked out when Roger Waters said his crap at the Hydro , but that is nothing compared to what my mate said about RS's gig about 10 years ago when they had Jimmy Johnstone's pictures everywhere . They felt they were being made a fool of and walked out despite looking forward to it . 

What did Rogers Waters say? 

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

When half the country went off to fight in the Somme you decided to march the streets of Dublin

Aye very brave. Paedo bastards 

Only one country in Western Europe refused to take Jewish refugee children from the camps in 1945. Cesspit of a place, all the emotional ballads in the world won't change their fascist history. 

11 minutes ago, gsa said:

What did Rogers Waters say? 

He was introducing a song that had something to do with Palestine and then gave a shout out to the c....c support for raising money for them . To which he got a big cheer followed by booing . 

I seen Rod Stewart at a midweek Scotland game once, we were outside in the queue waiting to get into the main stand and it was pissing down, Rod and his entourage waltzed by heading for the entrance, "Hey Rod some punter shouted" Rod stopped and expected plaudits " Yea Man" the bold Rod replied, the answer will live with me forever "You can sing fuck all" the whole queue were pissng themselves and Rod Stewart skulked away.

19 hours ago, gmcf said:

I walked out when Roger Waters said his crap at the Hydro , but that is nothing compared to what my mate said about RS's gig about 10 years ago when they had Jimmy Johnstone's pictures everywhere . They felt they were being made a fool of and walked out despite looking forward to it . 

I saw Pearl Jam in London in July, Eddie Vedder started ranting on about Trump for ages and showed a pic of the Trump baby balloon, i booed like fuck and was shouting just play the fucking song and getting daggers off cunts in the crowd but if it's the artists right to voice their opinion its my right to fucking boo it ? wouldn't walk out tho, still love the music, and they've always been quite a political band but i can listen to and enjoy a song that might be about politics that i disagree with but i dont pay good money and spend hours travelling to listen to some multi millionaire wax lyrical about Trump or any other politician, im there for the music so fucking play some. They even have a song about Trump but its pish and i went to get a beer when they started playing it. But fuck any high and mighty millionaire artist standing on stage telling us in the crowd how to vote when they live the life most can only dream about. 

And I like plenty of punk bands and left leaning bands cause the music's good, but even if i disliked Trump i wouldn't want to listen to some 5 minute rant instead of a 5 minute song

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I saw Pearl Jam in London in July, Eddie Vedder started ranting on about Trump for ages and showed a pic of the Trump baby balloon, i booed like fuck and was shouting just play the fucking song and getting daggers off cunts in the crowd but if it's the artists right to voice their opinion its my right to fucking boo it ? wouldn't walk out tho, still love the music, and they've always been quite a political band but i can listen to and enjoy a song that might be about politics that i disagree with but i dont pay good money and spend hours travelling to listen to some multi millionaire was lyrical about Trump or any other politician, im there for the music so fucking play some. They even have a song about Trump but its pish and i went to get a beer when they started playing it. But fuck any high and mighty millionaire artist standing on stage telling us in the crowd how to vote when they live the life most can only dream about. 

And I like plenty of punk bands and left leaning bands cause the music's good, but even if i disliked Trump i wouldn't want to listen to some 5 minute rant instead of a 5 minute song

I hear what you're saying and I also felt like I could enjoy music, movies, television, etc without having to agree with the views of the musicians or actors who created it but it's definitely becoming tiresome listening to preachy do-gooders. 

I used to really like the song Hurricane by Bob Dylan but when I looked into it and it became evident Carter was a cunt and probably guilty, it really killed the song for me! 

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

I hear what you're saying and I also felt like I could enjoy music, movies, television, etc without having to agree with the views of the musicians or actors who created it but it's definitely becoming tiresome listening to preachy do-gooders. 

I used to really like the song Hurricane by Bob Dylan but when I looked into it and it became evident Carter was a cunt and probably guilty, it really killed the song for me! 

i dont really know much about Carter other than the song and the film, i thought it was established that he was set up and was innocent? Didn't know he was likely guilty?

wouldn't make me dislike the song tho, i grew up listening to the Desire album in my dads car, my favourite Dylan album

I agree with you , of course bands should be free to express their politics in song , and like you , there are plenty I don't agree with politically ,but can still appreciate it as a good , well written song . I think there is a difference though , when they push their views in introductions etc where you feel you're at a political rally rather than at a concert . 

Have to admit though , one of my pet hates are celebrities preaching to us as if what they have to say is more important and carries more weight than political decisions you have with your mates . 

Edit . Sorry @With Heart and Hand must have forgot to ' reply ' :lol: 

i dont understand why bands would want to create that type of division and tension at a gig, it can totally change the atmosphere. Theres a time and place for politics. All the band is doing is alienating a portion of the crowd. 

I also cant stand when celebrities try to get involved in politics and charities etc, bunch of tax dodging millionaires telling the public how much they should donate or how they should vote, patronizing hypocrite cunts 

40 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i dont really know much about Carter other than the song and the film, i thought it was established that he was set up and was innocent? Didn't know he was likely guilty?

wouldn't make me dislike the song tho, i grew up listening to the Desire album in my dads car, my favourite Dylan album

Blood on the Tracks for me.

It was alleged he was set up. He was released from prison but nothing was ever proven with regards to his guilt or innocence. Given two separate juries found him guilty and his pretty hideous character and past, I'd say more likely he was guilty. 

Either way certainly not the character Bob sang about for nearly 9 minutes.

Speaking of Bob, apparently he owns a house near Aviemore and he has been to the local pub once or twice. Used to ski there and convinced myself I'd walk into a bar and have a pint with him. Never happened funnily enough.

20 hours ago, gmcf said:

He's gone through the lot . Remember he was a big Scotland fan at one point ? That was in between his Man U and c.....c era . 

Blows with the wind , or whatever will give him the greatest financial benefit . 

Or Arsenal, his local team he went to see with hid auld man! 

On 29/09/2018 at 01:20, True Hair Bear said:

I hate that cunt with a passion he does not know if he is Scottish Irish or English but one thing is for sure he is a dirty tarrier bastard.