BBC Article on Morelos

Sparkle

7 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That was a lot of words just to say what many Bears have already said in five....

He needs to grow up.

English acutely got paid for that story. ?

Shows you how desperate the bbc are for stories on Rangers that they pay that moron English to ramble on incessantly about a player he will likely never meet and has no real insight into. What a boring bastard of a man.

Just reinforces it's all about us, otherwise why write the article?

Pretty meaningless shite TBH to deflect from the scum'ss dismal performances.

Fully expect hm to be instructed to do a stitch up conspiracy piece at liewell's command,  on the ref's, incompetent as they are,  when the scum next get pumped, to again deflect from the tranny shagger's implosion as his bottle crashes and looking for the out.

Running scared springs to mind.

8 hours ago, geronimoo said:

I scanned over it and many of the points he isn't far wrong. English is still a prick but.

I was surprised by that article, for once it is actually quite balanced and fair. Pretty much what I've been saying about Morelos since he came here.

No matter what some want to believe in this forum, Morelos does have a discipline problem, it's not all about the big bad referees, and it's something he has to sort out himself to repair his reputation and take his career to the next level.

The inconsistency in his play is just another facet of being a young player, I hope given time this will naturally reduce and he'll reach his potential. 

The BBC Scotland will be trying to post some more balanced articles about us for a while. They are under pressure to get their  dispute with us sorted by the BBC down south as BBC overall want to interview our manager. Reputedly the BBC nationally have given them till the end of the year to sort it or if not the BBC nationally will ignore the dispute. You can be sure if they do sort something BBC Scotland will revert back to their normal views ,they won't really change as long as the same people are still there. They need a clear out in Scotland.

In all my many years in watching Scottish football, I can’t think of one player that has been highlighted by the media in such a manner that Morelos getting  proclaimed.

Hot headed football players is nothing new and Morelos does have that about him, the new part is the bile from the media and the fenian governance of Scottish football. This article is for one reason only, to continue the pressure on the referees to maintain their agenda.

The fenians are shitting themselves as they are a spent force and they know it!

47 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I was surprised by that article, for once it is actually quite balanced and fair. Pretty much what I've been saying about Morelos since he came here.

No matter what some want to believe in this forum, Morelos does have a discipline problem, it's not all about the big bad referees, and it's something he has to sort out himself to repair his reputation and take his career to the next level.

The inconsistency in his play is just another facet of being a young player, I hope given time this will naturally reduce and he'll reach his potential. 

This! - he needs to keep his aggression in his game but cut out the petulant stuff - if he gets booked in a tackle fighting to get the ball back, fine, it happens; but picking up cards for mouthing off, squaring up, kicking out, those need to stop. 

20 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

The BBC Scotland will be trying to post some more balanced articles about us for a while. They are under pressure to get their  dispute with us sorted by the BBC down south as BBC overall want to interview our manager. Reputedly the BBC nationally have given them till the end of the year to sort it or if not the BBC nationally will ignore the dispute. You can be sure if they do sort something BBC Scotland will revert back to their normal views ,they won't really change as long as the same people are still there. They need a clear out in Scotland.

They should never, not one of them, be allowed to set foot in our stadium again.

A shower of rancid bastards.

When you think that a young player is being ‘targetted’ and ‘targetted for a reason’ should at least part of your argument not be that referees have to get wise to what is happening and try to nip it in the bud by penalising the original perpetrators.

I abhor the use of the victim/racist card but why do I suspect that a similar article would never be written about a 22year old Scottish boy with the same talent.  No cognisance is made that he is a young boy not only playing in a different country but in a different continent.  He is playing far from home in a country that has a completely different mentality on how the game should be played than where he has been brought up.  Watching the Colombian national team in the World Cup you could see the different attitude of the players, they made Alfie look fairly reserved and balanced in comparison.  When you are brought up playing a certain way with a particular mentality, it must be hard to drop that completely from your game over a couple of years playing elsewhere.  Suarez would appear to be a perfect example of this.  It works the other way to, many young players in this country find it hard to get rid of the physical / ‘hammer throwing’ mentality that is instilled in them in the junior grades of our football. In fact, usually they don’t have to if they continue to play up here.

I think Gerrard is smart enough to realise all of the above and is therefore extra supportive and protective of our prize asset.

It’s the sub-headlines that tell the real feelings behind the article...

’There's a failing in Morelos' make-up’

’A test for Gerrard - and the signs are not good'

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Just reinforces it's all about us, otherwise why write the article?

Pretty meaningless shite TBH to deflect from the scum'ss dismal performances.

Fully expect hm to be instructed to do a stitch up conspiracy piece at liewell's command,  on the ref's, incompetent as they are,  when the scum next get pumped, to again deflect from the tranny shagger's implosion as his bottle crashes and looking for the out.

Running scared springs to mind.

To be fair,  why should the BBC show any interest in celic when their own players clearly don't.Their players and fans will have to tune into Sky TV at 1.30 today if they want a taste of free-flowing attacking football.?

There really isn’t a player that gets targeted with this much allegations in the SPL like Morelos does, if it was this much an issue then why wasn’t it discussed in length last season? 

Haven't other players shown moments of disent? How about Naismith tackling someone, kicking them and then yelling at them? That wasn’t a serene action.

I suppose it’s just funny how he’s getting a head of steam and all of a sudden there’s this issue of his behaviour which wasn’t an issue last season.

Still unsure how a boy who can barely speaks the queens can insult a Referee who presumably only speaks English. 

A lot of his bookings are because he is on the receiving end of some terrible tackles week in and week out and gets absolutely zero protection from the refs in this country, whether they are just incompetent, cheats or incompetent cheats isn't quite clear. The booking on Wednesday night was an example of that but tom english (I refuse to give him the honour of capital letters as he's such a small minded Rangers hating bigot) hates Rangers and everything about the club, you only need to listen to him on radio scotland to hear that.

The bbc is no longer a relevant part of British life, it's an anachronism that the British tax payer could well and happily do without, bbc scotland is rabidly anti Rangers with the parent organisation so out of touch with reality that they are letting the SJW, millennial, multi sexuality agenda driven left run the roost. 

Well fuck them, refuse to pay their backdoor tax the licence fee, tell them their content isn't good enough and remind them they are irrelevant because their hate filled employees still can't come to Ibrox.

40 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

There really isn’t a player that gets targeted with this much allegations in the SPL like Morelos does, if it was this much an issue then why wasn’t it discussed in length last season? 

Haven't other players shown moments of disent? How about Naismith tackling someone, kicking them and then yelling at them? That wasn’t a serene action.

I suppose it’s just funny how he’s getting a head of steam and all of a sudden there’s this issue of his behaviour which wasn’t an issue last season.

Still unsure how a boy who can barely speaks the queens can insult a Referee who presumably only speaks English. 

The likes of Shinnie, Brown, Mcginn have consistently got away with stuff that our players would get booked for thinking about.

Shinnie picks up yellows but how he's not constantly suspended for reds is beyond me. Brown is simply a thug. Mcginn leaves the boot in as par for the course.

But then they're Scottish, are /were captains of their teams, probably 1st name terms with most refs. Alfredo isn't, and I'm in no doubt gets less tolerance / leeway / protection that these 3 plus many others do.

Seems like it's ok to tell a ref to fuck off if you're Scottish (and not Govan based) but can't shrug your shoulders or show your frustration at clear, repeated and dangerous incompetence if you're not one of the refs favourites.