***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Bronzy

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

After 90 minutes of bursting his balls Candeias bursts his balls once more making up about 25 fucking yards, puts the guy under, goes again to get the loose ball and then casually makes a half way line back heel assist! Just stop it Daniel!

some walloper on here said Candeias was shite...he was the best player on the park ffs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

After 90 minutes of bursting his balls Candeias bursts his balls once more making up about 25 fucking yards, puts the guy under, goes again to get the loose ball and then casually makes a half way line back heel assist! Just stop it Daniel!

We've got a word up here in Scotland that describes that " Disrespectful "

‘Group stage performance bonuses will be paid for each match: €570,000 per win and €190,000 per draw. 

The group winners can expect to receive a qualification bonus of €1m each and the runners-up €500,000 each.

The clubs that qualify for the knockout stage can expect to pick up the following amounts:
• qualification for the round of 32; €500,000 each’

Couple that with the match ticket sales etc and we’re in for a good payout. I think there’s a goal bonus too? Either way it has to boost our next transfer warchest.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Would have thought before the second we were playing like Buckie Thistle reading some stuff on here.

folk wanted blood in the 80th :lol:

Hopefully the last time I need to use these threads as updates, it's Grim as fuck.

mon the Rangers, brilliant result. And horrific/brilliant performance until I get to see the highlights 

Hope that helps mate.

4 minutes ago, shaka said:

Best bit is that we've already got a point from what theoretically was our toughest game and now have 3 points from our first home group..... it's almost the perfect start to the group and we were meant to be the "weakest" team in the group.  We are truly back now!

With back to back games coming up against Spartak Moscow another 4 points would be incredible.

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Is there a problem? We have two games at home until another break, tthere is quite literally no excuse not to play our strongest 11, where our home games are imperative if we are to progress. 

Playing Worrall after that shitshow on Sunday when Katic hasn’t put one foot wrong means I’m allowed to criticise the managers choice. 

I want Worrall to have a stormer and score the winner but he’s not even been half as good as Katic in the games he’s played

Lol clearly a know fuck all. Manager threw down the gauntlet and they all responded 

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

some walloper on here said Candeias was shite...he was the best player on the park ffs

Credit where it's due for the backheel, and he worked his arse off, but I'm not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion he was the best player on the park. Bizarre.

I'm not even going to criticise him for not beating a man or looking dangerous on the ball or looking like he might take a shot because that's standard for him. 

18 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Had my cock in my hand watching the replay of that 3rd goal. That's the sort of play and effort we've been crying out for for years now.

WHAT???:dunno:

Archived