***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC Scotland are a shower of b*stards. Had to go out during the second half, put BBC Scotland on and I swear when we went 2-1 up it was like somebody'd died. When it was still 1-1 all they could talk about was how poor it'd be if we didn't follow up the Villarreal result with a win tonight - it was a constant stream of talking Rangers down.

They brightened up when Spartak Moscow went 3-2 up and starting going on about how they'd be the real challenge for Rangers and the back to back games v Moscow could be when we'd come unstuck. Then Villarreal equalised - more anguish for the BBC folk who sadly had to say that this meant Rangers would top the group going into game 3.

Being an Ulster based supporter I rarely listen to BBC Scotland but really what anti-Rangers bias - flippin' ridiculous.

56 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

80th min to make a sub is pathetic 

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

We are fucking abysmal and it's worrying.

What I found really interesting is that you posted a couple of negative posts during the match and yet not a single one at any of our three goals, and nothing when we won.

15 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Credit where it's due for the backheel, and he worked his arse off, but I'm not sure how anyone can come to the conclusion he was the best player on the park. Bizarre.

I'm not even going to criticise him for not beating a man or looking dangerous on the ball or looking like he might take a shot because that's standard for him. 

Bizarre, no it's my opinion 

2 minutes ago, frenv said:

I've already watched that third goal too many times:

https://streamja.com/qerl

edit:

1st goal: https://streamja.com/njap

penalty: https://streamja.com/erNK

New as soon as Morelos received that pass he would be looking for that pen, done exactly the same against Maribor

Wow we're back; have not felt like this for years, going mental every time The Rangers scored and still have not calmed down!!

Well done to the team and manager, standouts for me tonight, individuals:

• Danial Candeias
  • Alferdo Morelos
  • Ryan Kent

sure there are others and this was a true team effort...getting truly pissed tonight I deserve it...

1 minute ago, Carling1873 said:

Wow we're back; have not felt like this for years, going mental every time The Rangers scored and still have not calmed down!!

Well done to the team and manager, standouts for me tonight, individuals:

• Danial Candeias
  • Alferdo Morelos
  • Ryan Kent

sure there are others and this was a true team effort...getting truly pissed tonight I deserve it...

Candeias was great tonight however a few on here think he did fuck all right except the backheel...bizarre

I thought big worral had another good game alongside big goldson both looked solid in defence. Unlike Sunday playing on that fucking abysmal plastic surface. But I'm proud of each and everyone of the squad and the whole management team. Fucking buzzing looking forward to just smiling at the taigs in work tomorrow lol.

Archived