***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sitting in the pub trying to calm down after that...amazing atmosphere and well done to every bear there tonight, that's how you cheer your team on when they weren't playing well first half, not experienced that since the champions league days, love every single one of you :UK:

10 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Candeias was great tonight however a few on here think he did fuck all right except the backheel...bizarre

Dry your eyes lad

Moaning about your right to an opinion but crying about someone else having the opinion that yours is strange ?

Outstanding win.  Outstanding performance by the team.  Outstanding levels of fitness to chase down the ball in the final minutes of the game and then a sensational precision pass - back-heel no less - and an outstanding 3rd goal.   

An outstanding performance by our Manager.

And outstanding beyond proper description by the Support.   Fortress Ibrox as it should be.

26 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What I found really interesting is that you posted a couple of negative posts during the match and yet not a single one at any of our three goals, and nothing when we won.

Did ye aye?

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

fuck up and don't call me lad ya fucking no mark

Enjoy the win and performance and stop crying about someone disagreeing with you. And you were crying before you start objecting, as seen by you making the effort to moan about 'bizarre' twice.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Enjoy the win and performance and stop crying about someone disagreeing with you. And you were crying before you start objecting, as seen by you making the effort to moan about 'bizarre' twice.

you should hear me when I am in a bad mood?

5 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

:lol:

we've won and you're trawling through the threads looking for a couple negative posts you oddball

To be honest yours stuck out because they were quite negative with no positive posts to compensate. Actually, zero posts to compensate.

And I ‘trawled’ through the match thread as I was watching the match on BT Sports app on my phone, so couldn’t post on here during it. I just wanted to see the general consensus. Incidentally I thought we were poor first half, but i’d have at least celebrated the goals, regardless. X 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

To be honest yours stuck out because they were quite negative with no positive posts to compensate.

And I ‘trawled’ through the match thread as I was watching the match on BT Sports app on my phone, so couldn’t post on here during it. I just wanted to see the general consensus. Incidentally I thought we were poor first half, but i’d have at least celebrated the goals, regardless. X 

Was too busy celebrating to post on a forum mate 

Fuck me that was alright. 

Don't want to be a soppy cunt. But the last 10 minutes, celebrating with the same boys I've sat with over the last 8 years, was amazing. 

This team is capable of what is expected at Rangers and thats the biggest compliment I can give them. Lets hope they sort out the away form in the League and push on.

Archived