***The Official Rangers v Rapid Vienna Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Like the look of this team, I'd maybe switch Kent to the right and play Middleton though. However if this is the team I'd be happy.

I know what you mean about Middleton but don't want us to put too much pressure on him and think a subs appearance might be better for now.

If Jack is fit he needs to start. 

Coulibaly has to be in that box to box role. He’s wasted at CM. 

I’d go...

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barasix

Jack

Coulibaly Arfield

Candeias Morelos Kent 

Might be temped to drop in Ejaria for Arfield. 

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Also with them bringing a decent and loud away support, hopefully it gets our fans up off their arses instead of just sitting and moaning. 

The pre-match music doesn't aid the atmosphere these days anyway.

That version of Four Lads Had a Dream is cringey as anything. :lol: 

17 hours ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor

Tav           Goldson         Katic           Barisic

Coulibaly             Ejaria                           Arfield

Candeias             Morelos                 Kent

I believe this will be Gerrard's team but personally I would not play Candeias. Great work rate but not consistent enough.

I don't think Candieas will start tonight hence the reason he started on Sunday and Kent was benched, that has been a familiar trait SG has had with wide players for the European games...I could be wrong mind you.

Random question to see if anyone knows before I phone the ticket office, is there any issue with someone on crutches getting into the stadium? Got a friend who has done their leg in a few nights ago, just clicked about 45 minutes ago that it might cause some issues getting in lol :lol:

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Random question to see if anyone knows before I phone the ticket office, is there any issue with someone on crutches getting into the stadium? Got a friend who has done there leg in a few nights ago, just clicked about 45 minutes ago that it might cause some issues getting in lol :lol:

Should be fine, 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Random question to see if anyone knows before I phone the ticket office, is there any issue with someone on crutches getting into the stadium? Got a friend who has done their leg in a few nights ago, just clicked about 45 minutes ago that it might cause some issues getting in lol :lol:

Seen guys on crutches before so should be ok 

Archived