Zak rudden to become a top player

RFC55

8 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm maybe biased because he's one of us but this is one of the most positive and inspirational replies I've heard from a footballer. You'd want this guy in the footballing trenches with you.

I think this kid is gonna be a top player either at Rangers or somewhere else.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

8 goals in 16 appearances in the Championship for a terrible Falkirk side.

Need to loan him out to a top championship/bottom spl side next. Maybe with Gerrard's connections can get somewhere down south in league 1 like docherty. Needs a step up I think next time and then can be better judged if he's going to make it. 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

not sure about that. I rate Hardie. In saying that, I'm never convinced in our youngsters making the grade. We seem to prefer transfers.

Don’t rate Hardie at all mate and can’t see him making it, same as you we hear about this one and that one but they never seem to make that final step up. 

3 hours ago, teuchterblue said:

I'm maybe biased because he's one of us but this is one of the most positive and inspirational replies I've heard from a footballer. You'd want this guy in the footballing trenches with you.

No worries Ray.

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t rate Hardie at all mate and can’t see him making it, same as you we hear about this one and that one but they never seem to make that final step up. 

Gerrard will have seen enough in Tenerife to make the yes or no call.

5 hours ago, teuchterblue said:

Settle down 😂

11 hours ago, Creampuff said:

8 goals in 16 appearances in the Championship for a terrible Falkirk side.

Impressive.

Hopefully he continues to improve and returns to us a better player with a real chance of first team football.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I do not get the Defoe signing and I think I will be proven right come July. Hardie, Rudden and Dallas could easily have covered for Morelos.

Hardie is just back from a long-term injury, Rudden is 18 and has only played in the lower leagues, and Dallas hasn’t played any senior football.

To have either of them as a genuine/regular option whilst challenging for the title would have been bonkers.

Doing great obviously but I think it’s pointless sending players to The Championship.

We should be sending them to teams in the Premiership.

Benefits everyone. Can see if the player can do it in the top league and can help take points off our rivals.

3 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Doing great obviously but I think it’s pointless sending players to The Championship.

We should be sending them to teams in the Premiership.

Benefits everyone. Can see if the player can do it in the top league and can help take points off our rivals.

They’re better playing every week in the Championship than sitting on the bench in the Premiership.

Presumably there weren’t many loan bids from Premiership teams willing to commit to an 18-year old Rudden playing every week.

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I do not get the Defoe signing and I think I will be proven right come July. Hardie, Rudden and Dallas could easily have covered for Morelos.

thats bullshit tbh, a want the boys to do well and going out to lower teams were they will play and gain confidence is vital, they arent ready for the pressure of playing for Rangers just now.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, GOAT said:

Boy I work wae is a Falkirk fan and follows them most weeks, asked him about Rudden.  Here’s his replies....

38F81D7A-FE27-4A6D-94BC-5BA58B461703.jpeg

Neighbour is a season ticket holder at Falkirk, he likes his work rate but does not think he is good enough to play in our top league and certainly not good enough to be a regular with us.

He needs time which i think we always knew was the case.  Hope he is happy to keep allowing himself that time and won't rush and we also manage to find him Championship clubs to keep playing.

Archived