McCoist

Nothing wrong last night for me except I just can't take him seriously when he talks about the tactical and technical side of the game.i just keep drifting back to the.farcical tenure he had as our manager and it makes me very angry.OH AAAAbsaaaloooootly.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Apart from European night where I can't get home, I've been to every home game this season. I heard a lot of folk, myself included getting his name wrong last season but everyone seems to have got it by now. 

Besides all that, Ally is a commentator, I've heard commentators pronounce all sorts of much more difficult names correctly. He's not just a commentator but a Rangers fan too and still can't get it right. That's why it took me till nearly half time to realise it was him cause as you know, he has a very distinctive voice. 

You are lucky then, because the cunts next to me still don't get it. My mate is the worst for it, I correct him constantly, one time I said to him very slowly M-O-R-E-L-O-S and he tried to say it back and couldn't, utter mongo.

Tbf to him, last night he did say it properly once:lol:

47 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

I thought he was pretty good last night.  What a ludicrous thread.

There’s some fuckin weird Rangers fans on the Internet.

I thought he was great last night. Not as great as he was smashing goals past the scum on a regular basis of course ?

Folk need to move on from the gardening thing and remember the most prolific goal scorer we have ever had.