Magnificent Morelos

Sparkle

Guy sitting two seats away from me was screaming all second half about how pish Morelos is and how he offers absolutely nothing. He left before the third goal, but even then I was wondering what game he was watching. Morelos worked his socks off. 

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Someone in the match thread claimed lafferty led the line better on spain than morelos did last night lol

There is so many negative fuckers about cause of league away form but even SG said they have to play like they did tonight even against livi away 

I don't care in having a party ????????

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wait till you see bill leckies article. Fucking hell :lol:

wee man must have slaughtered his dating profile or something 

Just saw it

guy is a fuckin weapon who consistently slates Morelos. Stupid fat bastard hope The Sun dies and he never gets a job again ffs

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Was just about to ask “what does it say” then I realised I don’t really give a fuck what that mutants opinion is on anything ???

Personally I love the salt from all their tears! 

24 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Read that earlier on, couldn’t believe someone’s actually proof read that and published it.

I had to go back and read some of it again as I thought I was tripping, couldn’t believe what he wrote.

The wee man winds them up no ends ??

Its difficult to fathom who hates him most, the up their own arse element in our support, as typified by third rate bloggers, the bitter bigots in the 5th rate media or the perma victims and geographically confused of the east end? 

5 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Guy sitting two seats away from me was screaming all second half about how pish Morelos is and how he offers absolutely nothing. He left before the third goal, but even then I was wondering what game he was watching. Morelos worked his socks off. 

He's shite, Get him off, Stop rolling about (after he won the penalty) etc etc

All from a bloke near me about Morelos. Even shouted 'lazy bastard' at him :lol:

The wee man was superb last night. Don't know what some folk are looking for. When the team aren't a few goals ahead some just seem to shout abuse at anything without thinking.

5 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

that's the passion of attending ibrox .heard some amount of pish over the years 

oh .and we are all entitled to have opinions ?

Not his greatest fan but he did put in a shift, as did all the team and he finally bangs the goals in on a big game.

I thought he was going to bugger up the third goal but he put it away nicely.

That back heel pass from Candeias to set him up was brilliant and to tenaciously win the ball in the first place was brilliant by Candeias.

A great night all round by all the players.