Magnificent Morelos

Sparkle

10 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Guy sitting two seats away from me was screaming all second half about how pish Morelos is and how he offers absolutely nothing. He left before the third goal, but even then I was wondering what game he was watching. Morelos worked his socks off. 

Wasn't @Blue Avenger was it

1 minute ago, Elfideldo said:

A significant section of our support do not like/rate him and seem to relish any mistake or error he makes. Bizzare !!

He will be truly appreciated when he is no longer there.

I totally agree. He can become a top class international player that can score goals at any level........... look at his European record already...... not bad for a player of 21.

One thing i have noticed about him is he lives for goals. May sound simple but in the first half i felt he was labouring a bit, not chasing down balls as much and jogging. After his goal he seemed to grow and was sprinting after balls and closing down everything. May be down to conserving energy butnyet again he was exceptional.

What a bargain... he is still young and will frustrate some times like any young player, but we should put up with his off games, because when he is on it he is outstanding and will contribute massively in this league and in Europe ... no doubt will be subject to massive bids in the next year or 2

33 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

One thing i have noticed about him is he lives for goals. May sound simple but in the first half i felt he was labouring a bit, not chasing down balls as much and jogging. After his goal he seemed to grow and was sprinting after balls and closing down everything. May be down to conserving energy butnyet again he was exceptional.

He does seem to be one paced as in jogging throughout the match.  He's not sprinting about the place.  His laboured style might be by design to keep stamina throughout 90mins as he has to chase the ball down and be ready to attack as well - It's not easy.  

On 05/10/2018 at 14:54, BlueMe said:

His goal last night reminded me of Jelavic against them in the cup final,  it seemed to take ages to cross the line.

20181005_145209.thumb.gif.ce3eb2630711031cd1eb6dff15fb6e6f.gif

It did but the whole build up from candeias  back pass and his goal gives me goosebumps just watching it. The timing was just perfect too.

1 minute ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Wtf.. checked flashscores and he was named as a substitute. Checked again there and hes no longer on squad list..

Flashscores just pull the squad from the previous match before updating it. I'm just guessing they took a while.