Kent.

Logan_RFC

He can sometimes be erratic and hurried but let's face it, if he added composure to everything else he has, he wouldn't be up in Scotland. Great drive and energy, very brave on the ball, works hard both directions and gives us a real out when we're under pressure. I think he'll only improve with game time. 

Just now, gsa said:

He can sometimes be erratic and hurried but let's face it, if he added composure to everything else he has, he wouldn't be up in Scotland. Great drive and energy, very brave on the ball, works hard both directions and gives us a real out when we're under pressure. I think he'll only improve with game time. 

Guy is going places. Still very young and can become a top player. When on he doesn't give defenders a minutes peace. Skill and bags of pace. Add more goals and he's superb.

Wasn't sold on him at first but the last few games have changed my mind. I would like him to be more of a goal threat but he's been fantastic the last few games. As mentioned, hopefully get him and Coulibaly signed up on permanent deals. Would like Ejaria too but having just signed a new long term contract I don't think we'd be able to get him. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

It must be amazing to experience Ibrox nights like that. I wonder why anyone would want to leave the club after they’ve been involved in games like that. He won’t get much sleep tonight! 

Was thinking the same about Goldson. He's obviously been in and around the Premiership/Championship for a while now but he'll have come up here and been blown away. Can only bode well for trying to recruit a similar type of player.

Kent was excellent, some of his touches in and around the box were a joy to watch.

He's a bit hit and miss but even when things arent going for him he never hides or seems to let his head drop. 

His energy levels are a massive part of how Gerrard wants us to play, if he can just add a bit of composure to his end product he'll be a big player for us this season. 

He can be anything he wants to be and just seems to be getting better. I think we have a few players like that. They threaten to be truly fantastic but sometimes their decision making or final pass can let them down. A bit more composure, awareness and consistency and some team is gonna get fucking skelped by us.

He has great energy, pace and can go either way. Some of the chasing back, ball winning, committing defenders and winning free kicks tonight were brilliant.

I'd take him in a heartbeart. I've no idea how much he'd cost though but he'd be an excellent signing permanently............

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Thought Coulibaly had a fantastic game tonight tbh. Looks exactly what we signed before his injury 

No chance he was outstanding before injury tonight he was the worst Rangers player on the park (still not terrible though)

Coming on magnificently.

He'll be  great wee player if he can learn not to take that one extra touch and release it when he should. 

Which I think he will.