Candeias

RangersMedia

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

All my hard work for nothing

Not true, mate - I check it after every game. :love:

Candeias is one of our most important players, in my opinion. Maybe not one of the best, but Tav plays better when he's in the team, and he's got a good relationship - on and off the pitch - with Morelos. Also doesn't approach things with a massive ego; can see he works on developing that understanding with others in the team. Seems to me that he's one of the leaders of the team when we're playing well too - type who leads by example (like on Thursday night). 

Candeias isn't the best winger out there but you just can't not love him. Player of the season last year and already in the last 2 games he's singlehandedly won us 2 goals, not from a stunning piece of skill (although the back heel was nice) but from shear determination and work ethic, and that's all you can ask for. People on here will slate anyone who maybe just aren't good enough but I will never dislike any player/manager who gives it 110% every match

14 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Not true, mate - I check it after every game. :love:

Candeias is one of our most important players, in my opinion. Maybe not one of the best, but Tav plays better when he's in the team, and he's got a good relationship - on and off the pitch - with Morelos. Also doesn't approach things with a massive ego; can see he works on developing that understanding with others in the team. Seems to me that he's one of the leaders of the team when we're playing well too - type who leads by example (like on Thursday night). 

❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Once again another pathetic performance away from ibrox, was a disgrace at the Hamilton goal ran alongside the guy then gave up , then at the Morelos goal the usual shiteing himself when 1 on 1 with the keeper, no wonder he never ever gets injured pulls out of tackles repeatedly , how he starts ahead of Middleton and grezda is beyond me ,especially away from home where he's never played a decent game since he came. 

32 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Once again another pathetic performance away from ibrox, was a disgrace at the Hamilton goal ran alongside the guy then gave up , then at the Morelos goal the usual shiteing himself when 1 on 1 with the keeper, no wonder he never ever gets injured pulls out of tackles repeatedly , how he starts ahead of Middleton and grezda is beyond me ,especially away from home where he's never played a decent game since he came. 

?

Not going to call him a shitebag this time?

Seems that Candeias and coulibaly are the new Tav and Horelos.   To say Candeias doesn't contribute away from home is contradicted by his statistics.  Seems even after an albeit unflattering away win some are still searching for reasons to moan.

Three points and two big games coming up and I for one am looking forward to both, something I haven't said in the past six years.

48 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Because Middleton plays on the left and Grezda has been injured, interested to know your thoughts on Grezda and how much you’ve seen of him? 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Candeias remains one of our best performers this season.

Complete bollocks. Was that at Aberdeen where he never played

or torbett towers where ne never played

or Motherwell where he never played

or livi where he was shit or Hamilton where he was shit

a "home player " only when your 1 or 2 up but away from home he's shit

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

The other 10 blameless in those performances? 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Because Middleton plays on the left and Grezda has been injured, interested to know your thoughts on Grezda and how much you’ve seen of him? 

To me Middleton on the left Kent on the right and switch them during the game , grezda can't say much but we payed 2 million for him when is he going to play?

Just now, Dazzler said:

The other 10 blameless in those performances? 

Aye exactly. 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

The entire team have been home players. You go into hibernation when Candeias plays well, then when the team have the usual away shocker you pop up to pan him as a shitebag (the one thing he patently isn't, regardless of ability). 

Candeias stole your lollipop. 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

To me Middleton on the left Kent on the right and switch them during the game , grezda can't say much but we payed 2 million for him when is he going to play?

Simple really mate, when he’s fit.

Middleton on the left fine, but we’ve not seen him on the right to be able to say he can switch flanks effectively. 

I think you’re completely overreacting with Candieas btw and it shows in your erratic suggestions for alternatives. Even suggesting he ‘pulls out of tackles’ he’s constantly tracking back tackling and chasing the ball down, often winning it. 

Think you’ve got a wee bit of a vendetta against him for reasons I’m not quite sure.