Candeias

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Aye exactly. 

The entire team have been home players. You go into hibernation when Candeias plays well, then when the team have the usual away shocker you pop up to pan him as a shitebag (the one thing he patently isn't, regardless of ability). 

Candeias stole your lollipop. 

Why didn't Gerrard play him against the sheep scum and well? Answer that , because he can't be trusted when the going gets tough his fancy flicks when we're 2 nil up at ibrox won't wash away from home when the opposition are in your face. A journeyman who's played in 7 different countries and nobody wanted him

On 04/10/2018 at 23:34, The Ibrox Derry said:

I've liked Candelias from the 1st game I seen him in v Dunfermline in the League Cup. Credit has to go to Pedro, he got that signing spot on. But Stevie G and the team are moulding this guy into a really really good player.

Agree with you completely, blaming him for our shite away form is ridiculous.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Why didn't Gerrard play him against the sheep scum and well? Answer that , because he can't be trusted when the going gets tough his fancy flicks when we're 2 nil up at ibrox won't wash away from home when the opposition are in your face. A journeyman who's played in 7 different countries and nobody wanted him

Yeah. Doesn't trust him, that's why he plays in most of our European games. 

I'll buy you another lollipop mate. 

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Well I’m glad he’s here.

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Simple really mate, when he’s fit.

Middleton on the left fine, but we’ve not seen him on the right to be able to say he can switch flanks effectively. 

I think you’re completely overreacting with Candieas btw and it shows in your erratic suggestions for alternatives. Even suggesting he ‘pulls out of tackles’ he’s constantly tracking back tackling and chasing the ball down, often winning it. 

Think you’ve got a wee bit of a Vendetta against him for reasons I’m not quite sure. 

No vendetta at all I would play him at ibrox against lesser teams, but when I make valid points about him being shit or not even playing away against the top teams people just evade these points and spout pish about him being the most consistent player this season when he's barely played half the games.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Doesn't trust him, that's why he plays in most of our European games. 

I'll buy you another lollipop mate. 

Yes at ibrox , but only played 1  away , do you actually read people's posts ffs. He's shite away from ibrox

Just now, psb07158 said:

This whole "shat it" thing is mental. What did cunts want? Clatter the keeper, give away a free kick instead of ending in a goal for us and potentially get carded? 

Shut up man. Its professional football, not possil v easterhouse ffs 

It's almost as ridiculous as the notion that he has never, ever, ever beat a full back.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He also bottled it completely 3 times against the Tarriers last season

Don't agree at all. Shite along with the rest of the team, but unlike Ivy I can see the improvement this season. 

A bottler or shitebag is the one thing he's never been.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Don't agree at all. Shite along with the rest of the team, but unlike Ivy I can see the improvement this season. 

A bottler or shitebag is the one thing he's never been.

Started well in the 0-2 game and Tierney done him once, and he went nowhere near him again all game. The second at Hampden and 1st at the Piggery he was embarrassingly bad. Brilliant in the 0-0 though :lol: 

He's been better this season than last

There are quite a few who various folk have had a go at, even today, when the comfortable final score was beyond most folk’s imagination.

The results are better than the individual performances behind them, without a doubt.

But they keep on coming.

It’s not very pretty, shambolic at times, but something’s going right.

I think you could pick on 7 or 8 who were well below par, for much of the game - yet we broke the away ‘hoodoo’ with an, eventually, thumping win.

(Though, if we ever play a team who has an actual striker, we may get brought back down to earth - hope that’s a long time coming.)

13 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No vendetta at all I would play him at ibrox against lesser teams, but when I make valid points about him being shit or not even playing away against the top teams people just evade these points and spout pish about him being the most consistent player this season when he's barely played half the games.

They’re not valid points though.  They’ shit points.  That’s why people evade them and aren’t interested.