The Atmosphere

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was unreal for 10 minutes before kick off, and after the first and then after the second until the end.

Shite and outsang throughout though

Type of game we played much of the game didn't help, especially first half.

Start and end good, overall much better than Ufa but not as good as Maribor.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Interesting from the Rapid forum. Three views..

'The atmosphere of the Rangers was breathtaking ? Sure the best atmosphere I have experienced abroad so far! '

'As the Rangers fans escalated at 1: 1, I've never seen anything like that in my life. This is the best trip in EC for me so far.'

'Already an oarg leiwandes thing this Ibrox. The volume at the end - my dear swan.'

Not to mention the amusing Google translates.

Mate do you have a soft spot for them :lol:

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate do you have a soft spot for them :lol:

A small one. A semi, you might say. Like I say, the tims hate them, so that puts them in my good books. Weirdly also remember them and Austria Vienna from my Spectrum game when I was wee more than any other team. Seems to have left a psychological legacy.

Tend to have a curiosity for opposition fans views regardless. Happened across some interesting posts.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

A small one. A semi, you might say. Like I say, the tims hate them, so that puts them in my good books. Weirdly also remember them and Austria Vienna from my Spectrum game when I was wee more than any other team. Seems to have left a psychological legacy.

Tend to have a curiosity for opposition fans views regardless. Happened across some interesting posts.

Their colours let them down big style for me

Solid support though 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Aye I'm one those people can't have anything green 

Childish as fuck but there we go 

I can't either. Mainly my mother in law's influence... she says it's unlucky, so I've kind of adopted that idea.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't buy their strip, but looking at it from a distance doesn't bother me.

Just now, Inigo said:

I can't either. Mainly my mother in law's influence... she says it's unlucky, so I've kind of adopted that idea.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't buy their strip, but looking at it from a distance doesn't bother me.

My ma swears blind green is unlucky and always has :lol:

Nothing to do with football she's just always told us never to get a green car or anything possibly life threatening in that colour

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Their colours let them down big style for me

Solid support though 

I spoke to 3 of them in the club deck and they were brand new and their fans were really impressive at backing their team.

To fuck with that colour though and the tricolour at the front of their group was a bit revolting but fair fucks to them for getting behind their team until the end.