The Atmosphere

scottyc06

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I know 'saw' irritates you mate, saw you comment on it before and decided it would be perfect bait for the occasion, I wasn't wrong:p:

You better hope I never become a mod. 

You'll get officially warned to fuck if I do.

Tick-tock, son. Tick-tock.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

You better hope I never become a mod. 

You'll get officially warned to fuck if I do.

Tick-tock, son. Tick-tock.

Who is 'if I do'? 

Is he/she good looking? Regardless, it would be better that spunking my pants over a junkie.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What about when we sing "fuck Bobby sands, he's deid"  and during simply the best sing "fuck the pope and the IRA"? Pretty sure there's more I'm not thinking of right now 

“The greatest sight that I have ever seen” 

“god save the queen”

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Enjoying how they stop the music 5 minutes before kick off now. It should be up to the fans to create the atmosphere. 

Should start doing this for big league games aswell and then when the teams emerge have full version of simply the best

The way it used to be. ?

22 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, that's one of the shitter sounding add ons. Not as bad as so fucking high but.

I don’t know I quite like them, although I’m with you, either all sing it or all don’t.

although I don’t think I could sing Follow Follow without adding ‘The Fuckin’ selik 

32 minutes ago, weeneily said:

Thank goodness the Russians saved to atmosphere by performing their George square candlelight vigil tribute using their phone lights. Pure artistry it was and brought a touch of glamour to the proceedings.

‘What the fuckin hell is that’ - dimmed their wee lights :lol:

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'm disappointed in you then, just like I was disappointed in the atmosphere last night from about 10 minutes onwards.

I got in just before ko and it sounded brilliant from outside and then as you say it died after about ten minutes. The UB and Broamloan tried to kick it off but the other 3 sides let it down. Pish atmosphere IMO

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I got in just before ko and it sounded brilliant from outside and then as you say it died after about ten minutes. The UB and Broamloan tried to kick it off but the other 3 sides let it down. Pish atmosphere IMO

We needed a goal to really keep the atmosphere going, sadly it never came.

The groans as Tav took another poor corner right on half time were loud as fuck. I thought as the groans increased the players became more frightened to have a go.

the atmosphere is pretty dire at ibrox most of the time to be honest. i can only remember a handful of games where it's been great. most people just plank their arses on the chair and moan. maybe sing a line or two of a song when they feel like it. only when we are winning comfortably does the atmosphere increase.

the away support often shows us up to be honest. it's a real disappointment. the union bears are the only ones giving it their all for 90 mins.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shite again as a whole imo, two big games now that it’s been shite, disappointing 

Ibrox is a library 90% of most games. Will be same in December v them. They’ll outsing us. 

Will never change till we get safe standing and put everyone, wanting to actually back the team, together

4 minutes ago, billyixi said:

the atmosphere is pretty dire at ibrox most of the time to be honest. i can only remember a handful of games where it's been great. most people just plank their arses on the chair and moan. maybe sing a line or two of a song when they feel like it. only when we are winning comfortably does the atmosphere increase.

the away support often shows us up to be honest. it's a real disappointment. the union bears are the only ones giving it their all for 90 mins.

It's the same with every club playing at home in the UK

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Thought it was shite in the Broomloan for the most part as well, UB aside.

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Ibrox is a library 90% of most games. Will be same in December v them. They’ll outsing us. 

Will never change till we get safe standing and put everyone, wanting to actually back the team, together

Dreadful mate, always seems, going to be some atmosphere, then it’s a pure letdown