Absolute mind numbing negativity....

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I thought we were absolutely brilliant tonight. Didnt think a single player let us down. The work ethic from kick off was fantastic, closing down all over the pitch.

When reading the match thread, I could not actually believe the shite that people were spouting. Here are a few examples :-

"Worrall starts lol. Must be something ridiculous in his contract if he starts after that shambles on Sunday. Questions have to be asked of the manager now if this continues and Worralls form also continues" - Worrall has been fine so far. He was no worse than anyone else at the weekend. The mistake at the weekend was the formation. Asking questions of the manager? Seriously. People need to get a grip.

"tav is utter pish so far,he's pish anyway full stop." - He is our captain, one of our most consistent performers and one of the biggest creative influences in the team.

"Ejaria is fucking rubbish", "Arfield is fucking pish" - Two different posters having a go at two of the guys who absolutely ran the show today. Our midfield totally dominated the game. Arfield pressed like fuck, as did Ejaria who also won a shit load of challenges and played some wonderful stuff.

"Kent is shite against decent players." - He has been one of our best players so far this season! He actually looks better against decent players IMO.

"We are fucking abysmal and it's worrying." - Just after we conceded, so understandable, but still, we had bossed the game and they scored an offside goal. We were hardly 'fucking abysmal' at that point in the game.

"Guys an accident waiting to happen and Goldson is no much better. Katic is better than both of them." - Talking about Worrall when the score was 1-1. Guy had been brilliant so far in the match.

"Tav is just not good enough I'm afraid" - The hatred some fol have for Tav is actually getting creepy.

"This team are Pish, we should be destroying them" - They are a decent European team, playing them down does us no favors.

"We're looking like a pub team out there tonight." - What the actual fuck?  

"It's been pitiful again tonight tbh" - Just before we got the penalty...

"We're pish" - Just before we got the penalty...

Dont get me wrong, there was more praise and more constructive criticism in the match thread than the utter drivel posted above, but fuck me it doesn't half  ware you down.

I think there is a genuine problem with the expectations that some of the support have. Its just fucking nonsense. Its like some folk actually are not happy unless they are being negative about the team.

Too much time on your hands

TBH, once the game starts, I lose all sense of perspective. Unless we're playing like World Cup winners, I get pissed off. Tonight I was more frustrated than angry. We were a bit disjointed at times and promising moves broke down because of slack passes, or trying to run the ball through players. It's maddening at times, but if you could just sit back and see the bigger picture, would be so much better! None of the above mattered in the end!

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I thought we were absolutely brilliant tonight. Didnt think a single player let us down. The work ethic from kick off was fantastic, closing down all over the pitch.

When reading the match thread, I could not actually believe the shite that people were spouting. Here are a few examples :-

"Worrall starts lol. Must be something ridiculous in his contract if he starts after that shambles on Sunday. Questions have to be asked of the manager now if this continues and Worralls form also continues" - Worrall has been fine so far. He was no worse than anyone else at the weekend. The mistake at the weekend was the formation. Asking questions of the manager? Seriously. People need to get a grip.

"tav is utter pish so far,he's pish anyway full stop." - He is our captain, one of our most consistent performers and one of the biggest creative influences in the team.

"Ejaria is fucking rubbish", "Arfield is fucking pish" - Two different posters having a go at two of the guys who absolutely ran the show today. Our midfield totally dominated the game. Arfield pressed like fuck, as did Ejaria who also won a shit load of challenges and played some wonderful stuff.

"Kent is shite against decent players." - He has been one of our best players so far this season! He actually looks better against decent players IMO.

"We are fucking abysmal and it's worrying." - Just after we conceded, so understandable, but still, we had bossed the game and they scored an offside goal. We were hardly 'fucking abysmal' at that point in the game.

"Guys an accident waiting to happen and Goldson is no much better. Katic is better than both of them." - Talking about Worrall when the score was 1-1. Guy had been brilliant so far in the match.

"Tav is just not good enough I'm afraid" - The hatred some fol have for Tav is actually getting creepy.

"This team are Pish, we should be destroying them" - They are a decent European team, playing them down does us no favors.

"We're looking like a pub team out there tonight." - What the actual fuck?  

"It's been pitiful again tonight tbh" - Just before we got the penalty...

"We're pish" - Just before we got the penalty...

Dont get me wrong, there was more praise and more constructive criticism in the match thread than the utter drivel posted above, but fuck me it doesn't half  ware you down.

I think there is a genuine problem with the expectations that some of the support have. Its just fucking nonsense. Its like some folk actually are not happy unless they are being negative about the team.

Moaning about Bears moaning is not very becoming.

You are a good poster but wrong here. Sober up or I will give BP9 your number 

2 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

"yaaass, we won, get it up ye other Rangers fans" 

Its not about 'getting it up' anyone, that is why I deliberately didnt post the actual quotes with the posters names attached.

Its the constant fucking drivel that gets posted on the match threads which is completely unwarranted.

Like I mentioned, there was plenty of genuine criticism which was warranted, but not this fucking end of the world pessimistic pish that constantly gets spouted.

To answer the other question above, would I have posted these things if we had not won? Well have a look in the match thread, I was calling them out when we were not winning.

This isnt about pointing out individuals or having a go at anyone, its just venting a bit of frustration at folk who cant wait to stick the boot into our players for the most ridiculous reasons.