***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Dorrans can't make the bench? Getting tough to make the 18 these days

Long may it continue.  A place in the first 18 shouldn't be taken for granted.  Every  one of them should have to earn it.

Tough game today,  Winning is almost essential.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after this weekend, we might see the team evolve a little more.

The international break will allow the coaching team to work with players lacking fitness & any coming back from injury.

In 2 weeks we'll see a tweaked team, either in formation or starting 11.

However, it's a team game & with the amount of games coming up, there will be rotation of players.

The fact that we are able to rotate players & not see a discernable drop in quality is fantastic & something we should be happy with, not complain about.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Prior to the rapid game I would have been disappointed to not see Katie starting this game however the same starting 11 was a must after that performance. 

3 points please Rangers?

But would we have said that after the Livvy game and he hardly changed that side barring Kent

Katic should be there for me . All day long

Not got an issue with the starting 11 - but an obvious point to make is that is that its our loans that are getting game time over our purchases. Grezda, Barasic, katic - all bought - yet Worral, Kent, Coulibaly all start.

i could throw in lafferty and ejaria into the mix as well.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

But would we have said that after the Livvy game and he hardly changed that side barring Kent

Katic should be there for me . All day long

I do get your point mate I just feel we really do need to start getting a bit more consistency in regards to the starting 11. I'm a big fan of Katic that being said?

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Starting to wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes with Katic. His form didn’t warrant him being dropped, Gerrard said he was jaded and yet now he can’t get back in.

Anytime he posts on Instagram he wears they cyro things on his legs. 

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Starting to wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes with Katic. His form didn’t warrant him being dropped, Gerrard said he was jaded and yet now he can’t get back in.

The Manager did say a few weeks back that, come the end of the season, no one will be able to complain about lack of game time. Worrall is probably just getting the same run of games now that Katic did at the start of the season. I don't think there's anything more to read into it than that. Momentum is everything, so I don't see the point in dropping Worrall now, if he's starting to come good.

Archived