ForeverAndEver

***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

9 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Still no grezda

I dont think there is any need with Middleton on the bench. We can give him another couple of weeks hard training.

Thanks bears . No need to set the sky box then

On my way . Enjoy the game fellas

• Like 1

I think after this weekend, we might see the team evolve a little more.

The international break will allow the coaching team to work with players lacking fitness & any coming back from injury.

In 2 weeks we'll see a tweaked team, either in formation or starting 11.

However, it's a team game & with the amount of games coming up, there will be rotation of players.

The fact that we are able to rotate players & not see a discernable drop in quality is fantastic & something we should be happy with, not complain about.

• Like 4

Hopefully we carry on our form from Thursday and put these fuckers in there place. 2 0 morelos and kent. C'mon the gers!!!!!!

i think we are the better team. My fear is that we have a hangover from Thursday and struggle at the start and hearts come out all guns blazing.I would give me left leg for an early goal.

• Like 1

Prior to the rapid game I would have been disappointed to not see Katie starting this game however the same starting 11 was a must after that performance. 

3 points please Rangers?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

Prior to the rapid game I would have been disappointed to not see Katie starting this game however the same starting 11 was a must after that performance. 

3 points please Rangers?

But would we have said that after the Livvy game and he hardly changed that side barring Kent

Katic should be there for me . All day long

• Like 1

On 06/10/2018 at 10:09, Jeffrey said:

Highly unlikely.

We shall see. 

Sobered up a bit now but confident they will press us the full game. 

Not got an issue with the starting 11 - but an obvious point to make is that is that its our loans that are getting game time over our purchases. Grezda, Barasic, katic - all bought - yet Worral, Kent, Coulibaly all start.

i could throw in lafferty and ejaria into the mix as well.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

But would we have said that after the Livvy game and he hardly changed that side barring Kent

Katic should be there for me . All day long

I do get your point mate I just feel we really do need to start getting a bit more consistency in regards to the starting 11. I'm a big fan of Katic that being said?

2 minutes ago, bikerblue said:

What channel is it on ?

RTV

• Like 1

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

RTV

Thanks man

14 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Starting to wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes with Katic. His form didn’t warrant him being dropped, Gerrard said he was jaded and yet now he can’t get back in.

Anytime he posts on Instagram he wears they cyro things on his legs. 

13 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Starting to wonder if something has gone on behind the scenes with Katic. His form didn’t warrant him being dropped, Gerrard said he was jaded and yet now he can’t get back in.

The Manager did say a few weeks back that, come the end of the season, no one will be able to complain about lack of game time. Worrall is probably just getting the same run of games now that Katic did at the start of the season. I don't think there's anything more to read into it than that. Momentum is everything, so I don't see the point in dropping Worrall now, if he's starting to come good.

Hopefully a good strong performance and a win today, need to send a message that Europe is not hindering us in the league and we are strong domestically as well. I think it will be a close game, I'm going for 2-1 Rangers

Most Bears I think would be happier seeing Katic in there, myself included. Still quietly confident despite the result last week. Its about time hearts got a do-ing from someone.

W need to be careful and play to the strengths today, that man ickpeazu hearts have is like black john cena