***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zambon said:

Disappointing 2nd half, but it's job done and points on the board.

It wasn't disappointing Ffs :lol:

bit annoying we didn't score more but given Thursday and the confidence this hearts team had it's been a fantastic day.

Tired legs started to catch up second half 

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

Superb. Shame the 2nd half wasn't as top notch as the 1st but the boys deserve a break. We are being spoiled at the moment so let's not get too greedy!

thought SG could have helped with better and earlier subs, especially when they went to 10 men

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Took the foot well off the gas, coasting home. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Just lost the upper hand, don’t think we were up for it, no need really

Do rightly.

Said it the past few days but it's Hamilton away I think will be more an issue 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I hope Gerrard toes a few baw sacks for an absolutely shocking 2nd half. If Hearts had scored another we would have totally fucked that up. I keep hearing about lessons being learned, but I'm seeing scant evidence of it based on that 2nd half. Not good enough.

I'll agree with you.  We still look shaky at times.

Let's hope as the season goes on the management can grind this out the team.

1 minute ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Naismith cuts a sad little figure walking off the pitch where he could have made himself an absolute legend. Instead he sees out his career as a judas cunt despised by more people than he's respected by.

He is still a very decent player as well. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I hope Gerrard toes a few baw sacks for an absolutely shocking 2nd half. If Hearts had scored another we would have totally fucked that up. I keep hearing about lessons being learned, but I'm seeing scant evidence of it based on that 2nd half. Not good enough.

:lol:

wow man.

what a fucking pathetic bunch some.of our support are.

these match threads are fucking potty

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

Superb. Shame the 2nd half wasn't as top notch as the 1st but the boys deserve a break. We are being spoiled at the moment so let's not get too greedy!

Spoiled against Livi?  Hate to see a bad patch ?

Disappointed with the second half, but in all honesty, we were comfortable and were never going to lose the lead.

All things considered, that's an enormous 3 points. Undefeated league leaders totally rattled in the first 45 minutes. We were able to play in 2nd gear the second half, and rightly so. We put an enormous effort into Thursday night, while they've had 8 days to get ready for this game. That makes the first half all the more incredible. We could still have had a couple in the second half but for some poor decisions at the crucial moment.

Anyway, we scored 3, they scored 1. It doesn't matter if you score those 3 in the first 10 minutes or the last 10.....so long as you score them.

The league charge is back on. Brilliant stuff Rangers!! :UK: :UK:  :UK: 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

It wasn't disappointing Ffs :lol:

bit annoying we didn't score more but given Thursday and the confidence this hearts team had it's been a fantastic day.

Tired legs started to catch up second half 

Agreed mate they saw the game out. 

Shower of moaning cunts right enough. 

2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Naismith cuts a sad little figure walking off the pitch where he could have made himself an absolute legend. Instead he sees out his career as a judas cunt despised by more people than he's respected by.

Good post this. I may use it. ?

Just had a look at the table again and we badly needed that. In fact, we can't really afford to drop too many points over the coming months, as we've got a decent haul of points to claw back. Very pleased with the last two results but we need to dramatically change our form away from home. 

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I know I am being a miserable bastard but I can’t help think we have missed a trick this second half. We had a chance to really send a message after that first 45 and when they went down to 10 and instead we have just downed tools 

delighted with the win. Disappointed with the second half 

Don't think there's any doubt the players have sent the desired message mate.

That big result midweek and today beating the league leaders at a canter. This last week speaks volumes about our progress.

The only disappointment for me now is we don't get the opportunity to keep the momentum going for a couple of weeks due to this shitty break. 

Archived