***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Sparkle said:

Awesome. I've got a plain Bacardi & coke in hand, that's strong enough!

I enjoy a Bacardi & coke now and then.  Prefer either Gin or whisky though:)  May need a hot toddy after todays weather.  It's freezing! 

Here's to the win and not catching a cold.  Cheers x

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The only thing that people could have a legitimate gripe about today is that Gerrard should have made the final two subs much earlier.   

I did think we let them back into the game when we could have put them to the sword at 3-0 up against ten men but, in fairness, Hearts won't ship three goals in many games this season, and I'd have been more than happy with that scoreline at the start of the game. 

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Great listening to Walters, was always a favourite of mine. 

Live in Brum and met a schoolmate of his recently in the gym - Rangers top on. Said he goes on about us all the time, wishes he'd not left and said we were the most enjoyable time of his career. Good to hear. 

Just now, DrLaudrup said:

Live in Brum and met a schoolmate of his recently in the gym - Rangers top on. Said he goes on about us all the time, wishes he'd not left and said we were the most enjoyable time of his career. Good to hear. 

Always referred to us as "we"

Said he and woods only left due to the 3 foreigner rule coming in and they were gutted when it was scrapped after a year 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

:lol:

wow man.

what a fucking pathetic bunch some.of our support are.

these match threads are fucking potty

We were excellent first half mate and playing a team that have had the momentum Hearts have had I really don't see how anyone can be disappointed overall

Although I did think some complacency seemed to kick in when they went down to 10 and it was quite frustrating, if they'd got back to 3-2 then you never know what may happen. So it's worth Stevie having a word about

In saying that the main emotion should clearly be positivity after this week 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

We were excellent first half mate and playing a team that have had the momentum Hearts have had I really don't see how anyone can be disappointed overall

Although I did think some complacency seemed to kick in when they went down to 10 and it was quite frustrating, if they'd got back to 3-2 then you never know what may happen. So it's worth Stevie having a word about

In saying that the main emotion should clearly be positivity after this week 

After livi real doubts cropped up for me. We are now top of our Europa group and beat the league leaders in a game which had we lost would've all but put us out of a title race. As you say a cracking day and end to a week that started so badly 

I'm a moody cunt usually but I didn't even think the second half was that bad. Yes we dropped the intensity and were a bit more careless but we easily could have scored another 3/4 with the chances and positions we got into.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

After livi real doubts cropped up for me. We are now top of our Europa group and beat the league leaders in a game which had we lost would've all but put us out of a title race. As you say a cracking day and end to a week that started so badly 

Hamilton is massive now, need to break this away game issue 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Same mate. A week ago the buzz of the season was nearly non existent for me after that defeat. Past 7 days have restored that buzz.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

I'm a moody cunt usually but I didn't even think the second half was that bad. Yes we dropped the intensity and were a bit more careless but we easily could have scored another 3/4 with the chances and positions we got into.

I think the disappointment that I and others have mentioned is simply down to the fact that we conceded and didn’t score more. But that’s just testament to how good we were in the first half. No negatives today. ??

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Same mate. A week ago the buzz of the season was nearly non existent for me after that defeat. Past 7 days have restored that buzz.

Need to get that domestic away form sorted 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Really need to sort our away form.

Should be do so then we are massive contenders this year!

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Need to get that domestic away form sorted 

Posted at the exact same time :lol:

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Our fixture list end of November to end December is massive as well. Try not to look too far ahead but its hectic. Squad rotation is going to be huge.

Villarreal(h)

Hearts(h)/cup final or weekend off

Aberdeen(h)

Dundee(a)

Rapid(a)

Hamilton(h)

Hibs(a)

St Johstone(a)

Hibs(h)

Scum(h)

Good thing is the scum have Rosenborg, Motherwell, Hibs, Sheep and us away. Salzburg, Killie at home and some other games in this period.

A game every 6 days or so with Xmas being really tough 

2 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

Naismith cuts a sad little figure walking off the pitch where he could have made himself an absolute legend. Instead he sees out his career as a judas cunt despised by more people than he's respected by.

It must hurt for Naismith who by all accounts is a genuine bluenose. If that's the case, then he was very badly advised in 2012. 

Archived