***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

6 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

Haa Naismith done anything of note against us since Hearts first loaned him? Genuine question - remember him being pretty anonymous against us last season. 

He's having a good season mate - and my view is that because of his vindictive personality, he'll be revved up for this game.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

He's having a good season mate - and my view is that because of his vindictive personality, he'll be revved up for this game.

Totally agree, he probably feels he has a point to prove and see it as a possible chance to put himself in the shop window. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

RTV. 

You'll find one on YouTube no bother. 

Cheers, mate ??

Is it difficult to do the whole watching RTV through a foreign IP? I don’t like ripping off the club so I’d be happy to pay the price but while I’m no a complete tube I’m no the most computer literate.

15 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Completely agree. He'll be coming here looking to make a point. 

We need to shut him down and keep him quite. 

Travelling up on the train to Glasgow for the game have to go to Aberdeen strait from the game for work what’s the easiest way of getting back to Glasgow queen street anyone ? Usually drive it from Middlesbrough so brand new to all the subways etc 

Archived