***The Official Rangers V Hearts Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

see the chair punchers trying his usual pish posting for likes.

Stick to your usual one word mongo drivel, suits your retardedness better given you can't hold a discussion that's above a childs level.

Stop digging. 

Oh fuck that’s 2 words. ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

You said you would play Lafferty and insulted Morelos, that's how it came across. So how would you accommodate them both?

I did say i would play lafferty, so why did you make up this pish?

if you need to lie to maintain a discussion on here stick to your one word "wit" shite, your embarrasing yourself with anything more than that.

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Lots and lots of irony here but I'll humour you. Why would you play Lafferty ahead of the 'midget columbian'?

52 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Lots and lots of irony here but I'll humour you. Why would you play Lafferty ahead of the 'midget columbian'?

I'd have played Lafferty as well he deserved to start after he scored against Villarreal. But Gerrard picked Morelos who was Man of the Match.

2 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Don't know how we can't treat every game like a European game amazing result last night. Our league start has been shocking time to turn it around and start treating every game as a big match 

especially with the scums performances going further down the shitter.

Hearts will capitulate eventually but i don't think they're there yet, we need to keep ourselves up the table to let the cunts know we're coming before normal business is resumed with us restored to first place.

Mcgregor 

Tav        katic      goldson     flanagan

Coulibaly   halliday

Candieas       arfield        kent

Lafferty

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Jack Arfield Coulibaly

Candieas Morelos Kent

It's the game before the international break, no need for major rotation. 

A must win and I think we'll pull it off. 3-1. 

I.m hoping Jack is fit enough to play 90mins. If so then this would be my starting 11. A bit unfair on Worrall but Katic unless carrying a knock? Did not deserve to be benched. We are looking a lot stronger on the subs just now. Onwards and upwards

Archived